Extensive intestinal ischaemic necrosis in Wegener's granulomatosis
- Classification of Vasculitis. Piette, Jean-Charles; Fieschi, Claire; Amoura, Zahir // New England Journal of Medicine;12/02/99, Vol. 341 Issue 23, p1774
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital (Case 20-1999)" in the July 8, 1999 issue.
- Classification of Vasculitis. Schaller, Jane G. // New England Journal of Medicine;12/02/99, Vol. 341 Issue 23, p1774
A response by Jane G. Schaller is presented in reply to a letter to the editor regarding the article "Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital (Case 20-1999)" in the July 8, 1999 issue.
- Case Report: Wegener's Granulomatosis Presents as Pulmonary Infection. Falagas, Matthew // American Family Physician;3/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p1062
Presents a letter to the editor which reports the diagnosis of Wegener's granulomatosis in the upper respiratory tract of a middle-aged male patient.
- The use of Campath in severe peripheral ulcerative keratitis associated with Wegener's granulomatosis. Wertheim, M. S.; Ross, A. H.; Tole, D. M. // Eye;Dec2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1453
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Use of Campath in Severe Peripheral Ulcerative Keratitis Associated with Wegenerâ€™s Granulomatosis," published in the previous issue.
- A unique neurological presentation of Wegener’s granulomatosis. Selewski, David; Mukherji, Suresh; Kershaw, David // Pediatric Nephrology;Aug2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1567
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the neurological presentations including pachymeningitis and cranial nerve palsies in a 16-year-old girl with Wegener's granulomatosis.
- Wegener's Granulomatosis Mimicking Facial Granulomatous Rosacea: A Separate Subset? Dereure, Olivier; Bessis, Didier; Durand, Luc; Guillot, Bernard // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2007, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p548
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the case of a 63-year-old woman with Wegener's granulomatosis (WG).
- Elevated initial serum creatinine in Wegener's granulomatosis with anti-myeloperoxidase autoantibodies. Lai, M.-Y.; Lin, C.-C.; Ng, Y.-Y.; Yang, W.-C. // Kidney International;Apr2006, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p1281
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Characteristics of Chinese Patients With Wegener's Granulomatosis With Anti-Myeloperoxidase Autoantibodies" is presented.
- Jaw claudication: could it be Wegener's granulomatosis? Young, P.; Finn, B. C.; Fleire, Gonzalo J.; Earsman, G.; Bruetman, J. E. // Nefrologia;Jun2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p278
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses the case of a 63-year-old male patient who was diagnosed with jaw claudication in conjunction with Wegener's Granulomatosis (WG).
- Ocular myopathy of Wegener's granulomatosis. Chakraborty, P.; Mukhopadhyay, R. // Eye;Jan2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p107
A letter to the editor discussing a case report of ocular myopathy in the systemic disease known as Wegner's granulomatosis is presented.