Accountability in CMAJ
- Letters. Larson, Evan H. // Metalsmith;Spring1997, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented affiliating a careful presentation of issues regarding metalworks.
- Leters to the Editor. Ludlow, Bob; Donovan, Grant; Hettler, Bill; Jonas, Steve // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);1/5/2007, Issue 364, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on responsibility in one of the previous issues.
- Negation of responsibility: a heavy price to pay? Baron, D. N.; Paton, A. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb1988, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p123
A letter to the editor is presented in response about negation of responsibility by Mr. Rosin in the September 1987 issue.
- Strong limbic and weak frontal activation to aggressive stimuli in spouse abusers. Lee, T. M. C.; Chan, S. C.; Raine, A. // Molecular Psychiatry;Jul2008, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p655
A letter to the editor is presented about the limbic and frontal activation to stimuli in abusive spouse.
- Bacterial DNA induces a proinflommatory immune response in patients with decompensoted cirrhosis. Such, J.; Muñoz, C.; Zapater, P.; Pérez-Mateo, M. // Gut;Oct2005, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p1500
Presents a letter to the editor discussing proinflammotory immune response in patients with decompensated cirrhosis.
- LAY RESPONSIBILITY. SCOTT, VAILE // Commonweal;1/13/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "More Than a Relic?" by David J. O'Brien in the November 18, 2011 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Oltcher, Olive // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Nov1952, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p293
A letter to the editor is presented in response to articles on "Biology and the Burden of Our Times," by Jean Rostand in the October 1952 issue.
- Collaboration. Carelli, Francesco // British Journal of General Practice;Jun2008, Vol. 58 Issue 551, p438
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Focus column by David Jewell and the editorial by Rosamunde Bryar published in the previous issue, which centered on the topic of shared responsibilities for care and the importance of responsiveness and good communication.
- Immunotherapy for cancer. Johnson, Ann E. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Aug2002, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p427
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the immune response that would enable to move in the devised immunotherapy for cancer in the June 2002 issue.
- Going green. Cox, David // New Scientist;12/15/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 2634, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to Fred Pearce's article about the ways people can minimize their carbon footprint.