Chronic fatigue. The authors respond:
- Chronic fatigue. Padhan, Prasanta // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/15/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 4, p386
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the diagnosis of fatigue.
- Chronic fatigue. Barton, David // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/15/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 4, p387
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the case of fatigue in primary care, by Jacques Cornuz and colleagues.
- Solutions to Information Overload. SaBell, Peggy // Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p337
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Coping With Information Fatigue Syndrome," by Jeff Kabachinski, published in the Volume 38, No. 3 issue of the journal "Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology."
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: a hormonal origin? A rare case of dysmenorrhoea membranacea–alternative pathology. Toms, Chris; Robson-Ansley, Paula; Gibson, Alan St. Clair // Archives of Gynecology & Obstetrics;Dec2010, Vol. 282 Issue 4, p467
A letter of the editor is presented highlighting the case history of a patient with dysmenorrhoea membranacea suffering from medically unexplained fatigue.
- Reply to: The parabolic power-velocity relationship does apply to fatigued states. Marcora, Samuele; Staiano, Walter // European Journal of Applied Physiology;Mar2011, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p731
A response by Samuele Maria Marcora and Walter Staiano to a letter to the editor about their article "The parabolic power-velocity relationship does not apply to fatigued states" in a 2010 issue is presented.
- Reply to: Reply to: The parabolic power-velocity relationship does apply to fatigued states. MacIntosh, Brian; Fletcher, Jared // European Journal of Applied Physiology;Mar2012, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p1195
A reply to a letter to the editor concerning the article "The parabolic power-velocity relationship does apply to fatigued states" is presented.
- Fatigue and general practitioners. Frese, Thomas; Herrmann, Kristin; Sandholzer, Hagen // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/8/2009, Vol. 181 Issue 12, p929
A letter to the editor in response to the article in the previous issue regarding the accompanying reasons for the diagnosis of fatigue in a primary care setting is presented.
- Modafinil for the Treatment of Fatigue in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis. Kaplan, Marshall M.; Bonis, Peter A. L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/4/2005, Vol. 143 Issue 7, p546
Presents a letter to the editor related to the treatment of fatigue in primary biliary cirrhosis.
- What Caused My Fatigue. Martin, Kathy // Working Mother;Apr/May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
Presents a letter to the editor regarding causes of fatigue in women featured in the article "Holiday Shape-Up,"published in the April/May 2005 issue of "Working Mother."