ï¿½Ouiï¿½ ï¿½ l'indï¿½pendance ï¿½ditoriale, ï¿½nonï¿½ ï¿½ l'ingï¿½rence politique
- BUMBLE AT THE TEST. DAVID LLOYD // Daily Mail;8/17/2012, p78
- Oui Non. Koehler, Robert // Variety Movie Reviews;10/12/2004, p5
The article reviews the film "Oui Non," directed by Jon Jost and starring Helene Fillieres and James Thierree.
- Pour ou oui ou pour un non. Otten, Anna // World Literature Today;Winter83, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p63
Reviews the book "Pour un oui ou pour un non," by Nathalie Sarraute.
- Book reviews. Bilaniuk, Petro B.T. // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Fall96, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p582
Reviews the books `Orientalis Varietas: Roma e le Chiese d'Oriente-Storia e Diritto canonico,' by Vittorio Peri and `Orthodoxe uni? Oui! Uniate? Non!,' by Elias Zoghby.
- Voices, virtualities and ventriloquism: Nathalie Sarraute's `pour un oui ou pour un non'. Minogue, Valerie // French Studies;Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p164
Studies virtualities in Nathalie Sarraute's play `Pour un oui ou pour un non.' Transitory feeling; Chasms that lie behind apparent trivialities; Operation of linguistic tyrannies; Paralyzing power of truths in common places.
- Une histoire intellectuelle et politique du sionisme, 1860-1940 (Book). Weinberg, David // American Historical Review;Jun2003, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p802
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Une histoire intellectuelle et politique du sionisme, 1860-1940,' by Georges Bensoussan.
- Hop On! // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;4/21/2008, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p3
An image of Oui the frog from Thailand is presented.
- A chanteuse on sparkling form. JANE CORNWELL // Evening Standard;2/ 1/2013, p41
OH, oui, Jane Birkin. Some 44 years after Je T'aime, Moi Non Plus, her erotically charged duet with Serge Gainsbourg, the iconic chanteuse and actress is still on sparkling form and still, as it were, doing Serge.
- Inbox. Finch, Ray; Harbaugh, Dennis; Hartman, Chester; Smith, Colin V.; Day, Monica; Wood, John; Pagac, Karl H.; Chellumben, Dan; Pate, Hal; Lesnek-Cooper, Carol; Klein, Joe // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/22/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 21, p12
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the November 1, 2010 issue including an article on restoring the American Dream by Fareed Zakaria , "Reform, Oui. Sarko, Non," and "Mr. Smith Has Gone to Washington," by Joe Klein, with a response by the author to the latter included.
- Special Issue: Organic User Interfaces. Girouard, Audrey; Vertegaal, Roel; Poupyrev, Ivan // Interacting with Computers;Mar2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p115
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including new methods of non-planar interactive designs, exploration of MoleBot, and organic user interfaces (OUI) integration on design process.