ADRs and smart health cards
- LETTERS. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Sep2005, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p14
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics on pharmaceutical technology, published in previous issues.
- LETTERS. Baughman, Ernie; Doney, John // Pharmaceutical Technology;Jan2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
Presents several letters to the editor. Discusses innovative technologies to supplement pharmaceutical technology; Discusses difficulties in using abbreviations in the e-mails.
- LETTERS. Withheld, Name; Lohrey, David; Trotter, Mark; Malhotra, Girish // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p14
Several letters to the editor in response to the articles in previous issues including "A Few Bad Apples," in the September 2005 issue, "Wanted: More Numbers," by David Lohrey in the August 2005 issue, "Cover Concerns," by Mark Trotter in the October 2005 issue and "Simplification is...
- LETTERS. Jacobs, Nicki; Cherrey, James; Smith, Glen Jon // Pharmaceutical Technology;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p121
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Developments in Powder Flow Testing" in the February 2006 issue, "GSK Study Questions Bioequivalency of Generic Cold Sore Creams" in the January 2006 issue and one about pharmaceutical technology in...
- Pharma Never Dies. Siew, Adeline // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Jan2013, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p6
The author discusses recent trends and developments related to pharmaceutical technology in Europe.
- PIE Digital extracts. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Apr2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p27
The article offers news briefs related to pharmaceutical industry in Great Britain in 2010, including the importance of molecular diagnostics, and the effectiveness of T cell and glucocorticoid therapies for cancer treatment.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.