Real estate -- what do you want?
- We're wise to avoid real estate extremes. Karr, Doug // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p14A
Presents a letter to the editor commenting about the avoidance of real estate extremes published in the August 2005 issue "Indianapolis Business Journal."
- Improvement Act is a monstrosity. Lindley, Dick; Relf, Tim // Farmers Weekly;10/7/2011, Vol. 156 Issue 15, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the proposed Nature Improvement Areas Act in the September 30, 2011 issue.
- On target. Daniels, Jr., Frank C. // Planning;May2007, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p52
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Next 100 Million" in the January 2007 issue.
- Yonkers council out of its league with Ridge Hill. Sloves, Sid // Westchester County Business Journal;7/24/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p38
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "In Yonkers, time to move forward" in the July 17, 2006 issue.
- Your views. Watson, Trevor // Estates Gazette;4/17/2010, Issue 1015, p56
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the division between the property market in London, England and the regions in the April 3, 2010 issue.
- Reader Letters. Hayes, Glenn // Orange County Business Journal;10/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p103
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to article in previous issues including one on Greelight II and another on how to vote on Proposition 1C.
- Federal float? Woodard, Dan // Fort Worth Business Press;3/22/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on real estate, that was published in a previous issue.
- LETTERS. Ulrich, Karin // Inside Tucson Business;10/13/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Just What We Need Right Now, Another New City Fee," that was published in the October 6, 2008 issue.
- SBU should shift focus to Kings Park. Pitsiokos, Peter // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/18/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 26, p12A
Presents a letter to the editor about the real estate deal at the Kings Park Psychiatric Hospital.