Retirement Parties Not HR's Job
- MOTIVATING FACTOR. Divers, Michael // People Management;9/28/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Lara Ashworth on the effect of flawed recruitment process on early employment attrition published in the August 31, 2006 issue.
- Different Feedback. Aranoff, Gerald // Strategic Finance;Oct2005, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p61
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article pertaining to the best employment practices, from the August, 2005 issue.
- Respect job seekers. Richmond, John D. // Library Journal;11/1/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 18, p12
The article presents a letter to the editor of "Library Journal" regarding the hiring practices of libraries. The letter responds to the article "A Hard Day at the Job Search," by Michael McGrorty, found in an August 2005 issue.
- Poor practice. // People Management;9/4/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p15
A letter to the editor is presented about British firms' unprofessionalism in their hiring practices.
- Letters. Duprey, Wendy; Tierney, Richard; Perks, Jonathan; Kusnierz, Richard; Edwards, Fred; Routledge, Adrienne // Director (00123242);Dec2006, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the November 2006 issue including "Creative Accounts: Why Ideas Matter," by Alison Coleman, "From Battlefield to Boardroom," by Jessica Twentyman, and "Do Nice Guys Finish First?"
- LETTERS. Russell-Smith, Penny; Brown, Greg; Mitterer, Susanna // People Management;1/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p22
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "People Management." "By Royal Appointment," which focused on employment practices in the royal household; Key points in human resource employment candidates; "HR to Lead Human Capital Reports," which...
- Letters to the Editor. Azadi, Payam; Stokes, Richard; Selkirk, Alan; Lewis, Evette; Pamment, Nigel; Katz, Harry; Green, Derek // Mortgage Strategy;12/4/2006, p50
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to issues concerning the mortgage industry including a discussion of the industry's attitude to gardening leave by Payam Azadi and Richard Strokes, a consideration of the total mortgage cost figures that sourcing systems ignore by Alan...
- Assessing the value of credit checks. Ellman, Eric J. // Workforce Management;Dec2010, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p41
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Employers Face Challenges in Screening Candidates," "Body of Work" and "Body Art in the Workplace," all in the November 2010 issue.
- Let's talk about flex. Holmes, Louise M.; Dingle, Susan // Workforce Management;10/8/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 17, p57
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "5 on the Front Line," in the September 10, 2007 issue, and "Why Are They Firing? Bad Hiring."