Does longitudinal muscle contraction of the oesophagus hold important secrets?
- Treatment of cramp. Rivlin, Stanley // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1983, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p326
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the treatment of nocturnal calf cramp in pregnancy published in the December 1982 issue.
- Muscle contraction headache: the importance of depression and anxiety. Marcer, D. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Nov1988, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p677
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles on the pharmacological control of muscle contraction headache, which appeared in the previous issues.
- Myokymia After Snake Envenomation in Arizona. LoVecchio, Frank; Pizon, Anthony F.; Wallace, Kevin L.; Kunkel, Donald B. // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Summer2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p116
Presents a letter to the editor about myokymia after snake envenomation.
- Barrett's Esophagus. Ganz, Robert A. // New England Journal of Medicine;4/15/2010, Vol. 362 Issue 15, p1448
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Barrett's Esophagus," by Prateek Sharma in the December 24, 2009 issue.
- Barrett's Esophagus. Sharma, Prateek // New England Journal of Medicine;4/15/2010, Vol. 362 Issue 15, p1448
A response by Prateek Sharma to a letter to the editor about his article "Barrett's Esophagus" in the December 24, 2009 issue is presented.
- Adenocarcinoma in Barrett's Esophagus. // New England Journal of Medicine;12/29/2011, Vol. 365 Issue 26, p2539
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the annual risk of esophageal adenocarcinoma among patients with Barrett's esophagus in the October 13, 2011 issue.
- Penicillin VK-Induced Esophageal Ulcerations. Suissa, Alain; Parason, Moshe; Lachter, Jesse; Eidelman, Shmuel // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1987, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p482
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of a soldier diagnosed to have penicillin VK-induced esophageal ulcerations.
- Gefitinib-Sensitizing Mutations in Esophageal Carcinoma. Mingzhou Guo; Shuang Liu; Fengmin Lu // New England Journal of Medicine;5/18/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 20, p2193
A letter to the editor about gefitinib-sensitizing mutations in human esophageal tumors is presented.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Esophagus. Chatni, Sanjeev S.; Ravindran, Hiran K.; Narayanan, Anantha; Balakrishnan, Vallath // Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p149
A letter to the editor is presented about small cell carcinoma of the esophagus.