Virtual links to the emergency department
- Emergency Department Costs. Dowling, Patrick T. // American Journal of Public Health;Nov97, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p1866
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "US Emergency Department Costs: No Emergency," by P. H. Tyrance Jr., D. U. Himmelsetin and S. Woolhandler.
- Medication reconciliation in the emergency department. Bridgeman, Patrick J.; Rynn, Kevin O. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/15/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p2325
A letter to the editor is presented in response to two articles in the previous issues including "Variation in medication information for elderly patients during initial interventions by emergency department physicians" by V. Cohen, S. P. Jellinek and colleagues in the 2008 issue, and...
- Unprepared. McFee, Robin // Modern Healthcare;1/16/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Not Prepared for Disaster," in the December 12, 2005 issue.
- Insurance Copayments and Delays in Seeking Emergency Care. Soumerai, Stephen B.; Ross-Degnan, Dennis // New England Journal of Medicine;10/23/97, Vol. 337 Issue 17, p1247
A letter to the editor about the article "Insurance Copayments and Delays in Seeking Emergency Care," by David J. Magid, Thomas D. Koepsell, Edward H. Wagner and W. Douglas Weaver in the June 12, 1997 issue is presented.
- Small hospital's staff shows big heart, skills in a crisis. Muise, Deborah // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Aug2007, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the attitude of staff of Sumter Regional Hospital in Georgia during a tornado.
- MEDICAL CARE SECTION. Berghout, C. Fred // American Journal of Public Health;Apr1974, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p302
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "History of the Medical Care Sectionâ€”Emergence of the Medical Care Section of the American Public Health Association 1926-1948," by A. J. Viseltear in the June 1973 issue.
- Home Automated Defibrillators after Myocardial Infarction. Bardy, Gust H.; Lee, Kerry L.; Poole, Jeanne E. // New England Journal of Medicine;7/31/2008, Vol. 359 Issue 5, p533
Gust H. Bardy, Kerry L. Lee and Jeanne E. Poole respond to a letter to the editor about their article "Home use of External Defibrillators for Sudden Cardiac Arrest" in the April 24, 2008 issue.
- Dental patients in A&E. Ifeacho, S. // British Dental Journal;1/13/2007, Vol. 202 Issue 1, p2
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the number of patients with dental problems visiting the emergency departments of hospitals.
- Virtual links to the emergency department. Greiver, Michelle; Eysenbach, Gunther // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/18/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p172
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Impact of an Electronic Link Between the Emergency Department and Family Physicians: A Randomized Controlled Trial," by Eddy Lang et al in a 2006 issue of "CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal."