"It is incorrect to place all white people (Caucasians) in the 'Anglo' category."
- Correspondence. Cherniavsky, Nicholas N.; Danziger, Robert M.; Felder, Richard M.; Fawcett, J. W.; Nelson, D. G.; Mocine, David O.; Bestor, Arthur; Fazakas, Betty; Goldstein, Henry; Poirier, Jeanine; Miller, Patricia // New Republic;9/14/68, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p37
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Political convention of the Democratic Party in the U.S. in 1968; Genocide committed by the Caucasian race against the Indians of North America.
- WHITES: POPULATION. // American Demographics;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 24 Issue 10, pS11
Looks at the population of American Caucasians in the U.S. as of November 2002. States with the largest share of white population; Metropolitans with the largest share of whites; Projected growth of the white population.
- The Ivory Tower. // American Demographics;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 24 Issue 10, pS13
Focuses on the education level of American Caucasians in the U.S. as of November 2002. Percentage of whites who have a four-year college degree; Percentage of whites who have an advanced degree; Education level of whites who are 25 years of age and over.
- Genetic diversity in the Caucasus. Barbujani, Guido; Nasidze, Ivane S. // Human Biology;Aug94, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p639
Studies genetic variation in the Caucasus. Linguistic differentiation; Allele frequency variances; Spatial autocorrelation.
- Caucasian. Freedman, Bernard J. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);3/3/1984, Vol. 288 Issue 6418, p696
Focuses on the usage of the term 'Caucasian' in British medical publications. Origin of the term; Discussion of Caucasian as a racial classification; Implications on the designation of racial groups according to clinical and epidemiological bases.
- Melanoma epidemic shows early signs of control. Watson, Fiona // Dermatology Times;Aug97, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p1
Reports that the alarming increases in melanoma rates around the world are beginning to stabilize in some Caucasian populations, according to a research presented at the Fourth World Conference on Melanoma. Three trends noted about melanoma cases; Influence of socioeconomic status on melanoma...
- The HIV-1 protective -35SNP effect in Caucasians is CD8 T cell mediated. Corrah, T.; Brackenridge, S.; Goonetilleke, N.; Yang, H.; Deeks, S.; Dorrell, L.; Cohen, M.; McMichael, A. // Retrovirology;2012 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue Suppl 2, p1
An abstract of the research paper "The HIV-1 protective -35SNP effect in Caucasians is CD8 T cell mediated," by T. Corrah and colleagues is presented.
- 'Rice queens' ad the men who love them. Nawrocki, Jim // Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p29
Describes the different types and identification of gay men. Emergence of gay vernacular referring to gay Caucasian; Demography of the San Francisco bar crowds; Comparison between gays in Asia and in Europe.
- SIMPLY irresistible. ALMONTE, YESENIA // Seventeen;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p122
Photographs of a young Caucasian couple are presented.