- Sporting? Here is your chance to take on the medical world. Patel, P. G. // Pulse;9/13/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p26
Presents a letter to the editor inviting medical personnel to participate in the World Medical Games.
- Too much whine. O'Hanlon, Brian // Engineer (00137758);3/19/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7647, p21
Presents a letter to the editor on sports cars, published in the March 2004 issue of the journal "Engineer."
- Stay in Bounds worth writing about. Little, Brad // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/10/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p11
Presents a letter to the editor expressing gratitude to Bill Benner for his excellent issue regarding the Stay In Bounds Program, which covers the controversies in the sports, and its ambassador, Mark Hermann, published in the December 13, 2004 issue of "Indianapolis Business Journal."
- RUNNING COMMENTARY. WILLIAMS, TROY; LANCASTER, JAMES; Houma, MEGAN C.; JOY, BONNIE; SLAYTON, LAUREN; HARARY, EFFIE; YAKES-STARR, TIFFANY; DON, TOM LIN // Runner's World;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p12
Several letters to the editor is presented in response to articles published in previous issues of the journal including "Singing a New Tune," in the November 2011 issue, "Fill 'Er Up" in the November 2011 issue, and "I'm a Runner," in the November 2011 issue.
- LETTERS. Correia, C.; Voorheis, Patricia; Trepanier, Jezreel; Yiengst, Matthew; Hall, Laura Mackay; Tsai, Juliana J.; Sanders, Steve; Fekete, Jennifer; Harlow, Kassie L.; Counce, Billy; Skonberg, George // Runner's World;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p14
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the "Runner's World" magazine.
- LETTERS. Brantley, Deborah; Shaud, Kevin; Pearson, Jeremy; Klein, Danny; Knoll, Jeremy; Wooten, Susan Baze; Carder, Scott // Runner's World;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p16
Presents several letters to the editor in reference to various articles concerning sports and health, published in the magazine "Runner's."
- LETTERS. Latonick, Ashleigh; Price, Lysa; Pacur, Marta; Kimsal, Laurie; Hendrickson, George; Thornton, Kate; Brinley, Larraine // Runner's World;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in published in the May 2007 issue, including "101 Kicks in the Butt," "The Girl Who Started It All," and "The Man Who Taught Me Everything."
- JUNK MALL. // DIRTSports;Mar2007, Issue 27, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is Baja Broken?" in the January 2007 issue.
- Car Club Seeks Film to Move Into Top Gear. McAllan, Gordon // Image Technology;Sep2008, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p2
A letter to the editor is presented inquiring about a Riley Sports car which has appeared in a 1963 tourism promotion film.
- Fancy taking on the medical sporting world? Budden, Peter // Pulse;2/24/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p13
A letter to the editor is presented about the success of the Stockport FC team as the sole English representative in the World Medical and Health Games.