Editor's Note: Industry Support of Articles Published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Case Commentary. Dümmler, Patrick // Journal of Medical Marketing;Oct2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p292
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the study that proposes an easy and fast way to identify clusters through existing medical literature.
- Upper Esophageal Webs, Iron Deficiency Anemia, and Esophageal Cancer. Mohandas, K. M.; Swaroop, V. Santhi; Desai, Devendra C.; Dhir, Vinay; Nagral, Aabha; Iyer, Ganesh // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan1991, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p117
Presents a letter to the editor about the medical literature concerning the terminology, pathogenesis and prognosis of upper esophageal webs.
- Authors' Reply. Fluit, C. R. M. G.; Bolhuis, S.; Wensing, M. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jan2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p15
A response from C.R.M.G. Fluit and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on the risk of missing relevant publications is presented.
- Response to "Lost in Translation: Presenting Your Manuscript to the World.". Casavant, Marcel J // Journal of Medical Toxicology;Sep2007, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p141
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Lost in Translation: Presenting your Manuscript to the World," by Sean J. Kullman.
- Editor's Response to "Response to 'Lost in Translation: Presenting your Manuscript to the World.'". Kullman, Sean J. // Journal of Medical Toxicology;Sep2007, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p141
A response by Sean J. Kullman to a letter to the editor about his article "Lost in Translation: Presenting your Manuscript to the World," is presented.
- A clear response. Margerison, L. N. // British Journal of General Practice;Apr2006, Vol. 56 Issue 525, p301
Presents a letter to the editor about the credibility of medical journals.
- Memorable textbooks. Papagiannis, Anthony // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;6/5/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7758, p1212
A letter to the editor is presented about medical textbooks.
- Is Medication Review by Pharmacists of Any Use? Zermansky, Arnold G.; Freemantle, Nick // PharmacoEconomics;2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p91
Preferences for health are required when the economic value of healthcare interventions are assessed within the framework of cost-utility analysis. The objective of this paper was to review alternative methods for preference measurement and to evaluate the extent to which the method may affect...
- The plot thickens. Bishop, M. // British Dental Journal;12/22/2012, Vol. 213 Issue 12, p590
A letter to the editor on the book "A Presumption of Death," by Jill Paton Walsh is presented.
- Debate over keeping complete, accurate inventory records. Stiefel, Robert // Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p338
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Larry Fennigkoh's review of the book "Medical Equipment Management Manual," 2004 edition, published in the Volume 38, No. 5 issue of the journal "Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology."