Wait times in the real world
- You Don't Say! SCHOENBERGER, LEONARD // Journal of Music Therapy;Spring1973, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p56
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An Information Retrieval System for Music Therapy," which was published in a previous issue.
- PS. Wichmann, Brian // ITNOW;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Future-Proof Digital Storage," in the March 2007 issue.
- Response to Corrao et al.: Improving Efficacy of PubMed Clinical Queries for Retrieving Scientifically Strong Studies on Treatment. Wilczynski, Nancy L.; Haynes, R. Brian // Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p247
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Improving Efficacy of PubMed Clinical Queries for Retrieving Scientifically Strong Studies on Treatment," by S. Corrao et al in a 2006 issue.
- EOB Storage. Block, Steven // Podiatry Management;Feb2007, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor about the storage of the explanation of medical benefits is presented.
- INTRODUCING THE HOLO-DISC. // Popular Science;Jul2009, Vol. 274 Issue 7, p7
A letter to the editor from the magazineâ€™s website is presented concerning a disc with high data storage capabilities that could lead to the development of true optical hard drives.
- Teach needed skills. Malcolm, Roberta // Library Journal;10/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 17, p10
Presents a letter to the editor of "Library Journal" regarding information resource searching. Response to the article "Googling Through Grad School," by Hillary Theyer, found in the September 1, 2005 issue of the journal.
- Why I would not relish another computer switch. Bikkert, Anne // Pulse;9/13/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p26
Presents a letter to the editor on the limitations of Extension Management Information System in handling data transfer.
- letters. Plahn, Susan; Wenger, Andrea // Intercom;May2005, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p4
Presents letters to the editor regarding indexing techniques. "Book on Indexing Techniques," which explores techniques of proper book indexing; "Books on the Business of Indexing," which talks about the importance of indexing business; "Web sites," which provides online information for the...
- Queries Dragging? Try Defragging. Peterson, Eric // SQL Server Magazine;Jul2007, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p10
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses how to fix fragmented indexes that degrade the query.