A New Order
- Bill and Warren's No-Show. Aronson, Jim // Fortune;9/28/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 6, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Bill & Warren Show" in the July 20, 1998 issue.
- On Technocrats. Sheldon, John // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;May1977, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p2
A letter to the editor is presented about technocracy.
- To Wit, Technocracy. Sheldon, John // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jan1974, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article of Stuart Chase on technocracy in the March 1973 issue.
- In Defense of Technocracy. Ward., Harold // New Republic;1/11/33, Vol. 73 Issue 945, p244
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article on technocracy published in the December 28 issue.
- Technocracy Carries On. Rus, R. W. // New Republic;3/8/33, Vol. 74 Issue 953, p106
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about technocracy in the February 8, 1933 issue.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Everts, William P.; Powell, Dawn; Wilson, A.; Strong, Ellery; Kerslake, C. V. // New Republic;2/15/33, Vol. 74 Issue 950, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "The Consumer and the Farm Bill" in the January 18, 1933 issue, "Technocracy and Communism," by Bruce Bliven in the February 1, 1933 issue , and the articles on Trotsky, by Edmund Wilson in...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Cook, James Edward; W. A.McDermid; Cooke, Morris Llewellyn; Sterner, Albert; Veblentte; Richards, W. G.; Loving, Pierre; Bernstein, Harry; Andrews, Benjamin R.; Allen, Devere // New Republic;1/25/33, Vol. 73 Issue 947, p297
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the journal. Criticism of an article written by Hermann Shenan regarding cultural difference between the North and South U.S.; Appreciation of the article "Paying Too Much for Electricity," written by...
- Economic policy elites and democratization. Montecinos, Veronica // Studies in Comparative International Development;Spring93, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p25
Suggests that significant variations may exist in the performance of technocratic roles in the context of democratic transitions. Democracy and technocratic policy-making; Technocrats in the consolidation of democracy; Variations in technocratic performance in the Chilean case; Economic...
- Technocracy & trends. Horning, William // Ellis County Press;10/24/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p3
The author reflects on the so-called Technocracy and its practice by several companies in Texas including Texas TDE, ONCOR, and Centerpoint particularly in the offering of smart meters to their customers.