Risks on the roads
- Risks on the roads. Mitchell, Ted // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/6/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 12, p1743
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Sally Murray's article describing prevention efforts for traffic-related injuries.
- Letter in reply to John Langley's. Krug, E.; Arias, I. // Injury Prevention (1353-8047);Oct2008, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p342
A response by Dr. Etienne Krug and Dr. I. Arias to a letter to the editor about their discussions on injury and violence prevention at the 9th World Conference on Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion is presented.
- The 8th World Conference on injury prevention and safety promotion. Stone, David H.; Gofin, Rosa // Injury Prevention (1353-8047);Feb2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p72
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Injury Prevention," published in a previous issue of the periodical, by David H. Stone and Rosa Gofin.
- ON INJURY CONTROL. Licht, Kenneth F. // American Journal of Public Health;Nov1974, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p1032
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the prevention of accident injury in the April 1974 issue.
- Bisphosphonate considerations. Scully, C.; Robinson, A. // British Dental Journal;6/9/2012, Vol. 212 Issue 11, p520
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the benefits of bisphosphonates which is used for bone fracture protection in osteopenic or osteoporotic people.
- Letter to the Editor: Efficacy and Degree of Bias in Knee Injury Prevention Studies: A Systematic Review of RCTs. Berger, Vance // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Jan2013, Vol. 471 Issue 1, p338
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Efficacy and degree of bias in knee injury prevention studies: a systematic review of RCTs" by N. L. Grimm and colleagues in the September 8, 2012 issue.
- Not at the expense of osteoporosis care. Bayly, Jonathan; Masud, Tahir // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/16/2008, Vol. 336 Issue 7640, p343
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Shifting the Focus in Fracture Prevention from Osteoporosis to Falls" by T. L. N. Jarvinen, H. Sievanen, K. M. Khan, A. Heinomen, and P. Kannus in the January 19, 2008 issue.
- LETTERS. Brown, Ellen; Acosta, Carly; Frantz, Randy; Cattarin, Ahna // Equus;Oct2011, Issue 409, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Letting Go," "How to Help Your Horse Survive Colic" and "Prevention: Eye Injury."
- Maximizing the continuum of care through prevention. Sells, Julie A. // American Rehabilitation;Summer93, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
Argues that most brain injuries are not accidents and discusses how to predict and prevent them. The costs of injury; The phases of prevention; Injury classification; Strategies to prevent injury; The Rehabilitation Services Administration's (RSA) Regional Head Injury Centers; Developing an...