Medical wait lists
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Cooper, Robert B.; McKeown, Patrick G. // Interfaces;1980, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p124
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Patrick G. McKeown on queueing theory and its reply.
- A FAMILY OF QUEUING PROBLEMS. Morse, Philip M.; Garber, H. N.; Ernst, M. L. // Journal of the Operations Research Society of America;Nov54, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p444
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article " A Family of Queuing Problems," by Philip M. Morse, H.N. Garber and M.L. Ernst in a 1954 issue.
- STANDARDS ON QUEUE THEORY. Machol, Robert E. // Operations Research;Jan/Feb62, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p139
Presents letter to the editor published in the January 1, 1962 issue of 'Operations Research.' Texts and tables by U.S. publishers related to queuing theory; Difference between waiting time and queuing time.
- REPLENISHMENT TIMES, SERVICE TIMES, AND THE INDEPENDENCE ASSUMPTION. Hadley, G.; Whitin, T. M. // Operations Research;Jan/Feb61, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p132
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the application of queuing theory to inventory models in operations research.
- REMARKS ON FINITE QUEUING TABLES. Votaw Jr., D. F.; Peck, L. G. // Operations Research;Sep/Oct68, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1084
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on finite queuing tables.
- An Equilibrium Property of Finite-Population Queues. Schweitzer, Paul J. // Management Science;Mar68, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p508
A letter to the editor is presented.
- The other side of queuing. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Oct2011, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "No Lines, No Waiting" by Kevin McManus in the August 2011 issue.
- Queuing Theory Revisited Once Again. Hill, L. S. // Academy of Management Journal;Dec1964, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p317
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Application of Queuing Theory to the Span of Control," from the March 1963 issue of the "Academy of Management Journal."
- ON A FORMULA USEFUL IN QUEUEING THEORY. Kabe, D. G. // CORS Journal;Mar68, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p59
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article on a formula useful in queuing theory.