Medical wait lists
- Who Qualifies to be an Expert? BURSTYN, IGOR; KROMHOUT, HANS // Annals of Occupational Hygiene;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p89
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Who Qualifies to be an Expert?" by Igor Burstyn and Hans Kromhout in July 2002 issue is presented.
- Defending Attorneys. Cutts, Shelley D. // Wildlife Professional (Allen Press);Summer2008, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Heeding the Call," by Ellen Campbell which appeared in the Winter 2007 issue.
- LETTERS. Cowan, Warren; Murphy, Kevin // New Media Age;10/26/2006, p17
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to an article in the October 10, 2006 issue about search specialists.
- Ask the Experts. Van Nieuwkerk, Craig // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about expert opinions in a previous issue.
- SLPs as Reading Specialists? Feeney, Cynthia Sudduth // ASHA Leader;1/22/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented about the speech language pathologist stepping into the role of reading specialist or resource teacher.
- Literacy Instruction Requires Literacy Credentials. McGrath, Christine // ASHA Leader;3/4/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "SLPs as Reading Specialists?" by Cynthia Feeney in the January 22, 2008 issue.
- Death of the Specialist, Rise of the Machinist. de Carvalho, Marcelo R.; Ebach, Malte C. // History & Philosophy of the Life Sciences;2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3/4, p461
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses the importance of specialists in the life sciences.
- Keeping pace is nearly impossible. MICELI, TONY // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Mar2012, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Some reviews of 'The Incredible Dr. Pol' reality show not so incredible," in the January 2012 issue, which discusses the professional veterinary care shown on the National Geographic Wild's reality television show.
- letter to the editor. Smith, Tim // Hotel Management (21582122);7/1/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Hire the Experts When it Comes to Mold Damage," in the May 2011 issue.