- Reversibile Quadriplegia and Nonketotic Hyperosmolar Coma. Allione, Attilio; Quadri, Roberto; Lo Cigno, Dario; Runzo, Cristina; Zanone, Maria M.; Perin, Paolo Cavallo // Diabetes Care;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p1239
Presents a letter to the editor discussing the case of a 56-year-old diabetic female patient with reversible quadriplegia and nonketotic hyperosmolar coma.
- Aspirin Resistance in Diabetic Patients. De Gaetano, Giovanni // Diabetes Care;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p1244
Presents a letter to the editor discussing results of a study on aspirin resistance in diabetic patients.
- Diabetes susceptibility. Gerstein, Hertzel C. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/23/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p1598
Presents a response by Hertzel C. Gerstein to a letter to the editor about their article "Why Don't Pigs Get Diabetes? Explanations for Variations in Diabetes Susceptibility in Human Populations Living in a Diabetogenic Environment," in a 2006 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Letter to the Editor regarding Strauss et al. Nardone, David A. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1008
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Driving Distance as a Barrier to Glycemic Control in Diabetes," by Kaitlin Strauss, Charles MacLean, Austin Troy and Benjamin Littenberg in the 2006 issue of the journal.
- Response to Nardone. Strauss, Kaitin; MacLean, Charles; Troy, Austin; Littenberg, Benjamin // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1008
A response by Kaitlin Strauss, Charles MacLean, Austin Troy and Benjamin Littenberg to a letter to the editor about their article "Driving Distance as a Barrier to Glycemic Control in Diabetes in the 2006 issue is presented.
- Hyperosmolar non-ketotic diabetes mellitus associated with metolazone. Odugbesan, Olabiyi; Barnett, Anthony // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/17/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6493, p488
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a case report by Drs P. A. Rowe and H. G. Mather about the association of hyperosmolar non-ketotic diabetes mellitus with metolazone in the July 6, 1985 issue.
- Good issue, wrong picture. Disney, Hayley // Pulse;3/23/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p16
A letter is presented in response to an article on diabetes in the March 9, 2011 issue.
- Type 2 Diabetic Flow Chart, 2004 Update. Kelly, Len // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Fall2004, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p263
Presents a letter to the editor on type 2 diabetic flow chart published in the September 1, 2004 issue of Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine.
- Treatment for Mild Gestational Diabetes. Walters, Barry N.J. // New England Journal of Medicine;1/28/2010, Vol. 362 Issue 4, p365
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Multicenter, Randomized Trial of Treatment for Mild Gestational Diabetes," by M. B. Landon and colleagues in the October 1, 2009 issue.