Sex ratio for medical residencies
- The 80-hour resident workweek. Nemiroff, Richard L. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jul2003, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p90
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The 80-Hour Resident Workweek: Cure or Curse?," in the February 2003 issue of "Contemporary OB/GYN."
- Survey for graduates of postgraduate year 1 pharmacy residency programs. Ahern, John W. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;6/1/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p978
A letter to the editor is presented on the topic of ASHP accreditation programs for pharmacy residency students.
- Match or mismatch? Silverman, Gregory // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/17/2004, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p313
Presents a letter to the editor in response to a report by Patrick Sullivan that several residency positions remained unfilled after the first iteration of 2004 resident match.
- An Observational Study of Junior Neurosurgery Resident Call at a Large Teaching Hospital. Fargen, Kyle M.; Friedman, William A. // Journal of Graduate Medical Education;Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p119
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the study of experiences of overnight neurosurgery resident call at a large teaching hospital in a previous issue is presented.
- Letter to the Editor. Schloss, Melvin D. // Journal of Otolaryngology;Mar/Apr1997, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p148
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Training Crisis?," by P. W. Alberti in the 1996 issue.
- Re: Choosing the right resident. Jones, Simon // British Columbia Medical Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p454
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Choosing the Right Resident," by Verchere, published in the 2011 issue.
- Stepping up to the challenge. Krieg, Debra // Family Practice Management;Jan2004, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p14
Presents a letter to the editor published in the January 2004 issue of the periodical "Family Practice Management" which comments on the article "Solo Practice: The Way of the Future," dealing with solo completion of residency.
- RESEARCH LETTERS Cost and Quality of Industry-Sponsored Meals for Medical Residents. Grande, David; Volpp, Kevin // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/3/2003, Vol. 290 Issue 9, p1150
Presents a letter to the editor of the 'Journal of the American Medical Association' regarding research investigating the cost and quality of industry-sponsored meals for medical residents.
- Contract does not work on temporary residents. Woollatt, Bryan // Pulse;3/1/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p23
Presents a letter to the editor published in the March 2004 issue of the periodical "Pulse," which comments on the temporary resident adjustment.
- Residency Suit. // Podiatry Management;Mar2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p28
A letter to the editor seeking advice on a residency lawsuit is presented.