Saving the medical marriage
- Children of divorce. Hoffman, Louis // Christian Century;5/2/2006, Vol. 123 Issue 9, p44
A letter to the editor about the role of churches and ministers in premarital counseling is presented.
- PREMARITAL COUNSELING. Moore, Pamela // Social Work;Jan66, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p125
Presents a letter to the editor illuminating in exposition of method from screening to final session in premarital counseling.
- Saving the medical marriage. Tcheremenska-Greenhill, Alexandra // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/9/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p1449
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article on marital counseling for physicians and their spouses by Ursus in the 2006 issue.
- To the editor. Megles, Suzana; Bradley, Carol // Catholic Digest;Jan2011, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p10
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "The saint I lived with," by Martin Pable in the January 1996 issue, and one about the influence of a Catholic priest on one's life.
- THE MAIL. Ford, Kathryn; Popenoe, David; Gelman, Robert // New Yorker;4/12/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to an article by Jill Lepore on the origins and practices of marriage counseling in the March 29, 2010 issue and the article "After Stevens" by Jeffrey Toobin in the March 22, 2010 issue.
- we hear you! Zimmerman, Lucille; Jones, Megan; Ertel, Michele; Chandler, Heather; Gram, Stacie; Morris, Len; Therese, Suzanne Ste. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Dec2008, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Love Among the Ruins," by David France in the October 2008 issue, one who thanked the publication for writing about sexually abused men, and another who commends the paper for giving a voice to...
- Marriage counseling: A christian approach to counseling couples. Worthington, Everett L. // Counseling & Values;Oct90, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p3
Opinion. Presents information on how Christians should approach marriage counselling. How they are different from the nonreligious; What authority they hold; How is marital stability effected; How this understanding of commitment is used in counseling; What are the three stages of the...
- Marriage counseling: A christian approach to counseling couples. Metz, Michael E. // Counseling & Values;Oct90, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
Presents an analysis of Everett L. Worthington's article, `Marriage Counseling: A Christian approach to counseling couples'. Helpfulness of the article to pastoral counselors; Examination of religious values in marital and family therapy; Purpose of counseling; Role of religion in relationship...
- Marriage counseling:A christian approach to counseling couples. // Counseling & Values;Oct90, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p21
Presents Everett Worthington's response to criticism on his article. `Marriage Counseling: A Christian Approach to Counseling Couples'. Therapeutic methods for modifying a marriage relationship; Role of the therapist and their value systems on clients.