- Institutional biases. Machan, Tibor R. // New Republic;9/2/91, Vol. 205 Issue 10, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Seer of Prague," by Jan Patocka in the July 1, 1992.
- Nuclear-war resolution again. Matare, Herbert F. // Physics Today;Feb84, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p86
Presents a letter to the editor in response to numerous letters to the editor about the APS resolution in the September issue.
- WHY WAIT? Hatch, Mark H. // New Republic;1/28/85, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p2
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Rules For Dictators," by Morton Kondracke that was published in the January 7 and 14, 1985 issues of the periodical.
- Studying Absurdity. Jahn, Edward // History Today;Nov2004, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p92
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about the Hitler-Stalin Pact, by George Watson in the September 2004 issue.
- Humanities manifesto. Findlay, Len // CCPA Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p34
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the specter of autocracy in Canada in the previous issue.
- Herald Tribune Accepts Dictator. Murray, Robert Hammond // New Republic;9/8/37, Vol. 92 Issue 1188, p134
Presents a letter to the editor related to the advent and acceptance of dictatorship.
- Can We Reach the German People? Groves, Harold M. // New Republic;4/5/39, Vol. 98 Issue 1270, p252
Presents a letter to the editor about the responsibility of the German people to fight against dictatorship.
- An Appeal for Five Spanish Poets. Frank, Waldo // New Republic;4/5/39, Vol. 98 Issue 1270, p253
Presents a letter to the editor about the pathetic conditions of five Spanish poets who have escaped from the Spanish dictatorship.
- Why I'm Not Willing To Sign My Name. // Credit Union Journal;1/10/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
A response to a letter to the editor about the incapacity to fight tyranny when under an anonymous identity is presented.