- Reader sounds off against high fuel prices. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2008, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Fuel Prices" in the May 2008 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Campbell, Jean // Exceptional Parent;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The High Price of Oil," published in the July 2008 issue.
- Letter To The Editor. Tomlin, Scott // Nonwovens Industry;Dec2005, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p14
The article presents a letter to the editor highlighting the need for an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing prices of petroleum-derived products, published in the December 2005 issue of the journal "Nonwovens Industry."
- Conservative Congress will save economy. Mccarthy, Michael // Overdrive;Aug2008, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p10
The article presents a letter to the editor regarding oil prices and the role of the U.S. Congress.
- CAB comments. Davidson, D. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov2007, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p18
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on road pricing and duty on diesel.
- World without oil. Clarke, Antony // New Scientist;7/19/2008, Vol. 199 Issue 2665, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on world petroleum prices.
- Sub: FUEL PRICE-TORTUOUS PRESENT AND BLEAK FUTURE. Venkataraman, N. S. // Chemical Business;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p67
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the decision of the government of India to increase the price of petrol.
- Is $5.00 gas around the corner? // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/2/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p13
A letter to the editor is presented that comments about oil price increases.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Freidenrich, Denny; Durkin, Barbara // Hill;5/23/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 62, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Lawmakers' blood pressure rises with prices at the pump" in the May 16, 2007 issue.