- Help from Readers. Hergert, Diana // Archaeology;Nov/Dec88, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p8
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on Carl Nylander's article about the rapid, tragic and ongoing erosion of worldwide ancient monuments.
- Stars and Monuments. Ortiz, Ray // Natural History;Mar2007, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Turn, Turn, Turn" in the December 2006/January 2007 issue.
- Stars and Monuments. Goldsmith's, Donald // Natural History;Mar2007, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p9
A response by Donald Goldsmith to a letter to the editor about his article "Turn, Turn, Turn" in the December 2006/January 2007 issue is presented.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. McLOUGHLIN, PETER P. // America;4/27/1912, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p72
A letter to the editor that expresses gratitude for the notice taken of the project of the Order of Alhambra to establish a memorial tablet on the New York Custom House is presented.
- Full Circle. // New Republic;5/1/44, Vol. 110 Issue 18, p607
Presents a letter to the editor describing the magnificence and monumental splendor of Rome.
- FOUR MASTERS MONUMENT. CUSSEN, JOHN // History Ireland;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p13
A letter to the editor is presented regarding an article by Patrick Clark in the May/June 2010 issue on the Four Masters monument in Ireland.
- LETTERS. // Art Papers;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p64
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Monumental Aspirations" that was published in the December 9, 1992 issue of the "Atlanta Journal Constitution."
- DONATE TO SEACOLE STATUE APPEAL THROUGH DIRECT DEBIT. Young, Stuart // Nursing Standard;7/6/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response about "Nursing Standard's" support of the Mary Seacole Memorial Statue Appeal, located at www.maryseacoleappeal.org.uk, in a previous 2011 issue.
- Exquisite Mounds. Current, Jon // Archaeology;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mound Safari," by Andrei Codrescu in the November/December 2007 issue.