- Dirty Money. McKeown, James // Forbes Asia;10/31/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Invisible Bankers," in the October 17, 2005 issue.
- Rhino Horn Trade. Cody, Bill // National Geographic;Jul2012, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article from a previous issue on the subject of the black market rhino horn trade.
- Legalizing the sale of human organs. Kamau, Pius // Medical Economics;6/18/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p10
Discusses the thriving international black market for human organs.
- Letters. Dawkins, David; Ruck, John; Clayton, Bob // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p8
Presents letters to the editor on furniture-related topics published in the previous issues of "Cabinet Maker". Harmful effect of black market furniture sellers on the industry; Factors affecting the success of furniture retailers; Impact of innovative product display on consumers.
- CORRESPONDENCE. DeBrul, Ernest F.; Murphy, John F.; Murch, Jon; F. J. M. // America;1/1/1944, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p363
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles from previous issues, including "Morals and the Black Market" in the November 6, 1943 issue, "Homiletic and Pastoral Review" in the October 1941 issue and the story on religious conversion by Mr. Case in the issue dated December...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Lemkin, Raphael; Kersten, Charles J.; Delaney, Edmund T.; Burke, Edward J.; Willging, Eugene P. // America;11/24/1951, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p240
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to article in previous issues including the exclusion of the draft code offenses from Paris Assembly Agenda, "L'affaire Jesup-and evidence," which exposes a menace of McCarthyism, and "Slaughter quotas essential," on the undeniable value of...
- LETTERS. Spitzer, Cameron // CRN;9/3/2007, Issue 1248, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Fakes: Can You Tell The Difference?" in the August 20, 2007 issue, another one on Usedcisco.com's identification of a fake Cisco equipment, and another one on the presence of counterfeiters in the...
- Not Just Blowing Smoke. Cui, Lin; Mezey, Robert J.; Westover, Kate // Newsweek;12/21/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 25, p14
Presents readers' letters in response to `The Amazing Smoke Screen' in the November 30, 1998 issue of `Newsweek.' Opposition to increased taxation on cigarettes; Costs of health care for smoking-related health problems; Effect of the agreement between tobacco companies and state attorneys...
- LETTERS. // Time;11/30/1959, Vol. 74 Issue 22, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the November 9, 1959 issue including one on Senator Stuart Symington, the PX situation in Seoul, Korea, and the black-market situation in the Philippines.