- A Visit with ITC Europe. // Photo Imaging News (International Edition);11/19/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p6
The article informs about the diversification of a firm, ITC Europe who sells personalized photo products and has an online product showcase.
- After Maggi row, Yippee Noodles launches educational campaign assuring safety of the product. // Exchange4media.com;8/19/2015, p1
The article focuses on a new television commercial for Yippee noodles brand of ITC Ltd.
- ITC plans to set up Rs 400 crore confectionery unit in Odisha. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;1/18/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of multi-business conglomerate ITC Ltd. to construct its confectionery unit in Odisha, India in 2015.
- ITC tries to poach Maggi lovers with a letter. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;6/14/2015, p1
The article reports on the effort of Indian conglomerate company ITC Ltd. to divert its customer loyalty from Maggi noodles to Yippee! brand.
- ITC buys 38 flats in Mumbai. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;6/28/2015, p25
The article reports on the acquisition of several apartments by Kolkata, India-based conglomerate company ITC Ltd. located in Crescent Bay in Parel, central Mumbai.
- ITC aims Rs 18,000-cr revenue from agri business by FY'21. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;10/5/2015, p27
The article reports that the conglomerate ITC is expecting an increase in turnover of its agricultural division that will be driven mostly by procurement and retail initiatives in rural markets.
- ITC to invest Rs 1,000 crore into dairy, juice business; Plans to roll out in the January-March quarter; Recently acquired B Natural juice brand being modernised. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;12/14/2014, p20
The article reports on the plan of cigarette to fast-moving consumer goods (FMGC)-hospitality conglomerate ITC Ltd. to expand in juice and dairy businesses from January to March 2015.
- ITC launches Mom's magic in the mid premium cookies segment dominated by Britannia's Good Day with 90% market share; Britannia hits back by launching chunkies. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/30/2014, p12
The article reports on the move of the multi-business enterprises ITC Ltd. to unveil its Sunfeast Mom's Magic premium cookie in India.
- ITC to remove "no added MSG" disclaimer from 'Yippee' noodles. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;6/21/2015, p16
The article reports on decision of diversified business conglomerate ITC Ltd. to remove the disclaimer that says no added MSG from packets of its instant noodles sold under its Sunfeast Yippee brand after directions by the central food safety regulator Food Safety & Standards Authority in India.