Survival of the Fittest
- Comments & Responses. Hood, Ludovic // National Interest;Mar/Apr2007, Issue 88, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Regime Change We Need," published in the November/December 2006 issue dealing with how the U.S. should conduct its foreign policy towards fledging democratic countries such as Georgia and Egypt.
- Bush's Poodle? Gawthorpe, Andrew // American Prospect;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Bush's Poodle,' by Will Hutton which appeared in the June 2003 issue of 'The American Prospect,' about the U.S. relations with Great Britain.
- Kant and Mill in Baghdad. Cormier, Harvey // American Prospect;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Kant and Mill in Baghdad,' by John B. Judis in the June 2003 issue of 'The American Prospect,' about the U.S. President George W. Bush's and his supporters' use of utilitarian justifications in support of the Iraq War.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Black, Dora W. // New Republic;11/2/21, Vol. 28 Issue 361, p297
Presents a letter to the editor about the United States policy in China.
- Dispatches. Foster, Cody J. // Passport: The Newsletter of the SHAFR;Apr2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p48
A letter to the editor in response to an article by Nicholas Evan Sarantakes, in the January 2012 issue, is presented, in which the author addresses different approaches to the study of the history of U.S. foreign policy.
- Working in Theory. Owen, IV, John M. // National Interest;Winter2004/2005, Issue 78, p15
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Real Democratik," by Clifford Kupchan in the Fall 2004 issue.
- That Magic Moment. Chenoweth, Eric // National Interest;Winter2004/2005, Issue 78, p16
Presents a letter to the editor about a neoconservative argument regarding the foreign policy of the U.S.
- WHAT ADAM SMITH WOULD SAY. Thompson, David // Fortune;4/6/1992, Vol. 125 Issue 7, p56
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What Now for the U.S. and Japan," in the February 10, 1992 issue.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Sikorski, Radek; Michelman, Kate; Lyon, John // New Republic;10/6/2003, Vol. 229 Issue 14, p4
Presents letters to the editor as of October 6, 2003. Response to the article "Founding Fakers" by Franklin Foer in the August 18, 2003 issue; Responses to the article "Fetal Positions" by Sacha Zimmerman in the same issue.
- Letter from the Editor. High, Gil // Soldiers;Oct2005, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p2
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the strategy of the United States to help shape the global political environment and respond properly to any crisis that may arise.