- Let's not forget oil. James, C. // Engineer (00137758);10/29/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7735, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about Year of Energy issue.
- Counting the cost. Field, P. // Engineer (00137758);1/28/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7740, p19
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the view of Matthew Young concerning petroleum price that was published in the January 14, 2008 issue.
- In a nut-Shell. Smythe, Wynne // OECD Observer;May2005, Issue 249, p2
Presents a letter to the editor suggesting that Shell Co. Ltd. and other major oil companies should plough more of their profits from the oil price spike into real local initiatives in the poor countries they operate in.
- Envisioning a Better World. Anderson, Karen // Yes!;Winter2005, Issue 32, p4
Presents a letter to the editor which comments on the article "Can We Live Without Oil?" published in the previous issue of the journal.
- Cheap Oil? Blasingame, Thomas W.; Birch, Michael A. // Fortune;1/24/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p22
A letter to the editor is resented in response to the article "Oil Forever," in the November 22, 1999 issue.
- On 'oil power'. Wilson, Richard // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jun1980, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p65
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter related to the use of Arab oil in the February 1980 issue of the journal.
- URTU works with TGWU! Monks, Robert F. // Motor Transport;1/20/2005, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "TGWU Wins Industrywide Oil Sector Summit," by Jack Semple, in the January 6, 2005 issue.
- Stable insurance market exists. Donovan Jr., Thomas W. // LP/Gas;Nov2008, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Brian Richesson's article implicating the lack of stability in the U.S. market by the country's own petroleum industry and trade.
- Crude Facts. Malmstrom, Robert W. // New Republic;11/20/89, Vol. 201 Issue 21, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about opening the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil exploration.
- FUEL STABILIZERS. M., RON // American Iron Magazine;Jan2012, Issue 280, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding fuel stabilizers.