- Companies Struggle To Identify Characteristics. Mors, Terry A. // Quality Progress;Jan2004, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about how companies struggle to identify their special characteristics.
- LETTERS. Francis, Beth; Rausch, John; Paynter, Richard K.; Driscoll, Sean R.; Selover, Walt // Advertising Age;3/11/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Oil Companies Focus on Image" in the February 11, 1991 issue.
- LETTER: Reputation is priceless asset. M Fiske, Rosanna // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);5/12/2011, p10
A letter to the editor is presented which deciphers that reputation of a company is a priceless asset for it, and the protection of a chief executive officer's (CEO) reputation has been evolved as a necessary brand management strategy.
- LETTERS TO FORTUNE. Reich, Robert B.; Stiles, Joseph L.; Rosenfeld, Paul; Berstell, Gerald; Smith, Dennis; Ingbar, Jonathan // Fortune;5/29/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Corporate Reputations" in the March 6, 1995 issue, "Ignore Your Customer" in the May 1, 1995 issue and "Making Change Stick" in the April 17, 1995 issue.
- Letters. Caleb, Larner; Slark, Dan; Runacus, Mark; Appleby, Colin; Twinn, Ian; DeSouza, Daphe; James, Bob; Ferrão, José // Marketing Week;10/13/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p20
Presents several letters to the editor on advertising in Great Britain. "A Hint to the Bar Staff Will Soon Measure Up," which focuses on why many brands fail to reach full potential in the on-trade; "Data Procurement Will Add True Value for All," which speculates on the ability of consumers to...
- YOUR TURN. Teller, Harlan R.; Karmali, Abyd // Across the Board;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p7
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "Across the Board." "Your Good Name," which focused on managing corporate reputation; "Obfuscation Inc.," which featured Iran; "The Next World Capital," which focused on the candidate...
- Letters. Walledge, Angela; Manda, Zina // Human Resources (09648380);Oct2008, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous including the damage of corporate integrity due data leaks and the need of employer's support for staff with long-term illness.
- LETTERS. Martin, Leo; Cowley, Mark; Coulson-Thomas, Colin; Watson, Graham; Murden, Fiona; Stern, Martin E. // Director;Jan2009, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p31
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the 2008 issues including "The Real Picture" in the November issue, "Flaws at the Top" in the December issue and "Switch on, Tune in, Win Out" in the November issue.
- LETTERS. Bolton, Simon; Bell, Nick; Dunlop, John; Windsor, James // Design Week;1/25/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p11
Several letters to the editor in response to articles discussing the Indian market for brand agencies in the January 18, 2007 issue, the proficiency of digital designers in Great Britain in the January 11, 2007 issue and "Mind your language," in the January 11, 2007 issue are presented.