- Skiing during pregnancy? Aptekar, Donald W. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jun2007, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Oh, by the way...department, ...Can I ski while I'm pregnant?," by Michael Cackovic in the December 2006 issue.
- Skiing during pregnancy? // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jun2007, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p33
A response to a letter to the editor about the article "Oh, by the way...department, ...Can I ski while I'm pregnant?," by Michael Cackovic in the December 2006 issue is presented.
- Peer Mentoring of Women Physicians. Mayer, Anita P.; Blair, Janis E.; Files, Julia A. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1007
A letter to the editor is presented discussing issues on the satisfaction and work-life balance surveys for all women physicians.
- THE TWO ROLES OF WOMEN. Berghe, Pierre L.Van Den // American Sociologist;Nov70, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p375
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "Status of Women in Graduate Departments of Sociology, 1968-1969."
- Letters. Hardin, Julia C. // American Nurseryman;6/1/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 11, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What do Women Want" in the March 15, 2008 issue.
- KEYWORTH AND WOMEN IN SCIENCE. Mclane, Victoria; Heldman, Betty L. // BioScience;Jul/Aug1982, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p564
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the question "Do You Feel That Qualified Women in Science Have Opportunities Equal to Men in the United States?," asked by physicist George A. Keyworth, in an interview published in the December 1981 issue.
- EXPECTED DATE OF CONFINEMENT. Stickler, Gunner B. // Journal of Family Practice;Oct1994, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p325
A letter to the editor about the expected day of confinement (EDC) of pregnant women for childbirth procedure.
- Lunchtime. Dabundo, Laura // New Republic;12/7/92, Vol. 207 Issue 24, p4
Presents a letter to the editor criticizing the article "Lunch With Bar," by Barbara Grizzuti Harrison, in the November 9 issue, about U.S. First Lady Barbara Bush.
- LETTERS. Collins, Michael; Schaaf, Bonnie; Sullivan, Peg; Keough, Tracy; Bershers, Patti; English, Jim; Fortier, Matt // Runner's World;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p14
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues, including "Iron Maiden," which focused on runner Lokelani McMichael.
- Weaver syndrome: A report of a rare genetic syndrome. Bansal, Nitin; Bansal, Amit // Indian Journal of Human Genetics;Jan-Mar2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article in previous issues on gynecology and obstetrics.