- NIGERIA AND THE COMMUNITY. Orobator, S. E. // Contemporary Review;Nov84, Vol. 245 Issue 1426, p271
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the policy of Nigeria towards the European Economic Community.
- Letters. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
Presents letters to the editor about the article "Mexico vs. China: The EMS Battle Has Been Waged," that was published in the November 2003 issue of the journal "Circuits Assembly."
- American Finance in Canada. // New Republic;7/24/15, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p313
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of the U.S. Government in providing financial assistance to Canada.
- Mindset adjustment. Binazon, Hippolyte // Finance & Development;Sep2008, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Africa's Burgeoning Ties with China," by Jian-Ye Wang and Abdoulaye BioTchane in the March 2008 issue.
- Need for economists to set global priorities. Lomborg, Bj&oempty; // Nature;9/2/2004, Vol. 431 Issue 7004, p17
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Seeking Global Solution," by Jeffrey Sachs in the 2004 issue.
- All's not fair. Reilly, Kirsty // New Internationalist;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 419, p2
A letter to the editor regarding an article by Anna Hutchens on fair trade in Vanuatu, published in issue 417 of the journal, is presented.
- G8 only promised more interference. Dingle, Ceri // African Business;Jul2007, Issue 333, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The G8's Empty Promises," by Anver Versi in the June 2007 issue.
- More on ports. Matsuoka, Martha M. // Planning;Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p47
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Global Trade Impacts: Addressing the Health, Social and Environmental Consequences of Moving International Freight Through Our Communities" in the previous issue.
- What Your Experts Missed. Koo, Richard C. // International Economy;Winter2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are German Workers Killing Europe?" published in the Summer 2006 issue.