- Long-Term Debt. Joseph, Irwin S. // New Republic;9/21/42, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p350
Presents a letter to the editor focusing on the international economic equations in the post world war scenario.
- NIGERIA AND THE COMMUNITY. Orobator, S. E. // Contemporary Review;Nov84, Vol. 245 Issue 1426, p271
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the policy of Nigeria towards the European Economic Community.
- Letters. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
Presents letters to the editor about the article "Mexico vs. China: The EMS Battle Has Been Waged," that was published in the November 2003 issue of the journal "Circuits Assembly."
- American Finance in Canada. // New Republic;7/24/15, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p313
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of the U.S. Government in providing financial assistance to Canada.
- Mindset adjustment. Binazon, Hippolyte // Finance & Development;Sep2008, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Africa's Burgeoning Ties with China," by Jian-Ye Wang and Abdoulaye BioTchane in the March 2008 issue.
- Need for economists to set global priorities. Lomborg, Bj&oempty; // Nature;9/2/2004, Vol. 431 Issue 7004, p17
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Seeking Global Solution," by Jeffrey Sachs in the 2004 issue.
- All's not fair. Reilly, Kirsty // New Internationalist;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 419, p2
A letter to the editor regarding an article by Anna Hutchens on fair trade in Vanuatu, published in issue 417 of the journal, is presented.
- Fragile as China. Penfold, John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr2010, Issue 202, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Needle's Eye," by Reuven Brenner and David P. Goldman in the December 2009 issue.
- Fragile as China. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr2010, Issue 202, p7
A response by Reuven Brenner and David P. Goldman to a letter to the editor about their article "The Needle's Eye" in the December 2009 issue is presented.