- LETTER FROM ROBIN ARNOLD. Arnold, Robin // Social Alternatives;2004 Third Quarter, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p45
Presents a letter from Robin Arnold regarding his support on Ulf Sundhausen's thoughts on the importance of employment as a means of reducing terrorism.
- Unfillable Rx. Levitt, Lee // American Prospect;Sep2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Talking Cure," by Laura Secor in the August 2004 issue of "American Prospect" magazine.
- Poverty, Illiteracy, and Terrorism. Priyono, Soegeng // Futurist;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Defeating Terrorism: Is It Possible? Is It Probable," by Marvin J. Cetron, in the May-June 2007 issue.
- Letters. Zuckerman, Ben // Physics Today;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p16
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article written by Jay Davis and Don Prosnitz about counterterrorism, published in the April 2003 issue of the journal "Physics Today."
- Letters. Davis, Jay; Prosnitz, Don // Physics Today;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p17
Presents a response to several letters to the editor about terrorism and counterterrorism.
- The High and the Mighty. Hartmann, Lawrence // American Prospect;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p4
Presents a letter to the editor on U.S. President George W. Bush's war on terrorism.
- Faulty Findings? Stillman, John MacKay // Government Technology;Oct2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p49
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Sacrifice of Home," from the August 2007 issue, which focuses on the war against terrorism by the government of U.S. President George W. Bush.
- Iran same tune as Iraq. Guinn, Dolores // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);4/23/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 17, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the progress of the antiterrorism campaign of the U.S. government.
- What Critical Inquiry? Williams, Clarence // Humanist;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Needed: A New and Bolder Strategy for the War on Terror," by Ed Asner and Burt Hall in the July/August 2004 issue.