Anticoagulant and antiplatelet medications
- Down's petition. Mills, Stuart // Learning Disability Today;Jun2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
A letter to the editor is presented about a petition by the Down's Syndrome Association to the British government to make it a requirement to provide accurate and up-to-date information and support to parents when they are told that their baby has a condition like Down's syndrome.
- Letters. Jones, Nicola; Hopcroft, Keith // Update;9/24/2004, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p126
Presents a letter to the editor, on the therapeutic use of agnus castic dry fruit extract, for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome.
- Superficial thrombophlebitis of the chest wall associated with anticardiolipin antibodies: antiphospholipid syndrome or Mondor's disease? Boehlen, Fran�oise; Bader, Marlyse; de Moerloose, Philippe // Lupus;2004, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p70
Presents a letter to the editor on antiphospholipid syndrome, a superficial thrombophlebitis of the chest wall associated with anticardiolipin antibodies.
- Tubular aggregates in a patient with primary antiphospholipid syndrome. Spengos, K.; Manta, P.; Sfagos, K.; Vassilopoulos, D. // Lupus;2004, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p555
Presents a letter to the editor regarding primary antiphospholipid syndrome, a thrombophilic state characterized by repeated arterial or venous thrombosis.
- Therapeutic management of antiphospholipid syndrome in aspirin sensitive patients. Alijotas-Reig, J.; Cistero-Bahima, A. // Lupus;2004, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p554
Presents a letter to the editor regarding an article about antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Severe tubulointerstitial nephritis in a boy with refractory nephrotic syndrome. Tsugawa, Koji; Nakahata, Tohru; Tanaka, Hiroshi // Pediatric Nephrology;Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1431
Presents a letter to the editor on tubulointerstitial nephritis.
- Pyomyositis caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae, in a Patient with Nephrotic Syndrome. Stylianou, Konstantinos; Katsipi, Irene; Vardaki, Eleftheria; Perakis, Konstantinos; Stratigis, Spyros; Daphnis, Eugene // Kidney;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p165
A letter to the editor is presented about the pyomyositis caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae, in a patient with Nephrotic syndrome.
- Aortic Valve Replacement in Marfan's Syndrome. Olearchyk, Andrew S. // Vascular Surgery;Nov/Dec1992, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p756
Presents a letter to the editor on aortic valve replacement in Marfan's syndrome.
- For the record. // Pulse;6/16/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "GP brings test case on PMS reviews," in the previous issue.
- Tree fellers were unprotected. Hall, Lindsey // Occupational Health;Sep2003, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about hand-arm vibration syndrome.