- Links in the chain. Surman, Janet // New Internationalist;Nov2005, Issue 384, p34
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article regarding agribusinesses published in the previous issue of "New Internationalist."
- Untitled. Bright, David // Farmers Weekly;4/6/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 13, p77
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about getting young people into the industry, published in the March 23, 2012 issue.
- Farmers Need Help. Slusarczyk, Ed // Business Journal (Central New York);6/25/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p25
Presents a reader's reactions to an editorial on agricultural industries published in the June 4, 2004, issue of "The Central New York Business Journal."
- Untitled. Johnson, Kerry // Farmers Weekly;2/24/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 8, p63
A letter to the editor about lobbying by the British agricultural industry is presented.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Thomas, Woody; Wilcox, Steve; Bottens, Monte; Herbold, Brad // Western Farm Press;7/7/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Biotech bully commentary," by Harry Cline in June 2, 2007 issue, another one about the new deep harbor port with rail to carry out imported goods, and another on agricultural industry in relation to...
- Letters. Slade, Duncan A. J.; Blandford, Mark; Fell, Henry; Sutton, Robert; Ewing, Colin; Spiers, John; Nash, Tess; Shutkever, Harry; Hoey, Peter; Henderson, Sandy; Hancox, M.; Pestell, David; Elliott, Geoff // Farmers Weekly;12/17/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 25, p65
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Impact of the book "What's Your Poison" published by the Soil Association on the agricultural industry of Great Britain; Opinion on the hunting ban to be enforced by the Association of Chief Police...
- Untitled. Reeve, Helen // Farmers Weekly;4/13/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 15, p62
A letter to the editor is presented in which the sender talks about the role of Young Farmers' Club (YFC) members in advancing Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) reforms in Great Britain.
- READER COMMENTS. Lucas, Andy; Kohler, Tom; Gonzalez, Jerry; Grant, Brynn; Isom, Heidi; Sikes, Scott; Sills, Janet W. // Georgia Trend;Sep2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Georgia-China Connection," by Susan Percy in the July 2008 issue, an account that discusses the agricultural business in Georgia in the August 2008 issue, and on an article regarding the Chatham...
- TFA subscription still good value. Jones, Rachel // Farmers Weekly;6/29/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 26, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an opinion article about the growth of professional fees as a fixed cost on farm businesses in the June 15, 2012 issue.