Science and journalism: Never the two shall meet?
- Misinformation about emergency contraception. Hardman, Jennifer L.; Cowett, Allison A. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;6/1/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p1136
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which talks about emergency contraception in the February 1, 2007 issue.
- Is promoting LARCs really a good idea? Cervoni, Edoardo // Pulse;2/24/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Promoting long-acting reversible contraception."
- IUCD insertion. Mason, Anna; Huten-Czapski, Peter // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Spring2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p89
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the medical instruments used in the insertion of intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD).
- Importance of Counseling Patients About Contraception. Pisaniello, Martha Lynn // American Family Physician;3/1/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p624
A letter to the editor is presented about the importance of counseling patients about contraception.
- Importance of Counseling Patients About Contraception. Lesnewski, Ruth // American Family Physician;3/1/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p624
A response by Ruth Lesnewski to a letter to the editor about her article on the importance of counseling patients about contraception is presented.
- Letters: Teenage sex is for us to advise upon, not judge. O'brien, Mark // GP: General Practitioner;6/14/2004, p24
Presents letter to the editor on Owen Gallagher's views on providing contraception to teenagers in the article titled "Teenagers give general practitioners big moral problem."
- Lock-down-drag-out. Horn, Wade F. // Self;Nov2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p24
Presents a letter to the editor about the about the impact of widespread availability of contraception on marriage.
- Emergency contraception. Cantin, Lois // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/13/2005, Vol. 173 Issue 6, p578
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article which focused on emergency contraception, published in a 2005 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Priests & contraception. Franceschini, Mark // Commonweal;6/4/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 11, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A Better Pill," by Leslie Tentler in the April 2004 issue of "Commonweal."
- The bishops & NFP. Notare, Theresa // Commonweal;6/4/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 11, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article about the stance of U.S. bishops and priests on issues about contraception.