- Reader Letters. // Quilter's World;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on "Halloween Treat Bags" in the October 2010 issue, one on "Memories Crossword Puzzle" quilt in the October 2005 issue, and another letter writing about her quilting life.
- THERE'LL ALWAYS BE AN ENGLAND. Malins, J.H. // New Yorker;11/13/1971, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p139
A letter to the editor is presented regarding crosswords puzzle, which was published in the "London Daily Telegraph."
- Cryptic clues at dusk. Kendall, Ross; Kendall, Holly // New Internationalist;Apr2007, Issue 399, p35
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the crossword puzzles presented regularly in the journal.
- Crossfire. Wild, Kendall; Perry, Betty // New York;12/13/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 44, p10
Presents a letter to the editor citing the challenges in playing the Guardian crossword puzzles.
- GeoPuzzle. Herbert, Marc // National Geographic;Nov2009, Vol. 216 Issue 5, following p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "GeoPuzzle," in the July, 2009 issue.
- CROSS WORDS. // Washingtonian Magazine;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p14
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the omission of a crossword puzzle from the magazine.
- Class crossword. White, David // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);May2006, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p100
The article presents a letter to the editor expressing gratitude for the monthly crossword featured in the journal.
- Puzzled By No Crossword Puzzle. White, Harvey // San Diego Business Journal;3/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p55
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the deletion of the crossword puzzle section of the journal.
- Crossword Convert. Poland, Blake // Alternatives Journal (AJ) - Canada's Environmental Voice;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Suzuki's World" in the 2011 issue.