A Note From the Editor
- PREFACE. Pietilä, Veikko // On the Highway of Mass Communication Studies;2005, pix
A preface to the book "On the Highway of Mass Communication Studies," by Veikko PietilÃ¤. is presented.
- NEXT. // MediaWeek;12/14/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p11
An introduction is presented to a special section of this issue on mass media in the 2000s.
- PREFACE. Kraft, Helga; McCarthy, Maggie // Women in German Yearbook;2006, Issue 22, pix
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an interview with Austrian playwright and author Marlene Streeruwitz and another by Sara Eigen on the hidden female voices in the film "Liebe Perla."
- FOREWORD. Duncan, Dean // Media Lost & Found;2001, preceding p1
A foreword to "Media Lost and Found" periodical is presented.
- One can lead JMC students to "deep knowledge," but can you make them think? Claussen, Dane S. // Journalism & Mass Communication Educator;Summer2006, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p123
A preface for the Summer 2006 issue of "Journalism & Mass Communication Educator" is presented.
- Foreword. Carisson, Ulla // NORDICOM Review;1991, Issue 2, p1
A foreword to "NORDICOM Review," is presented.
- Foreword. Alps, Tess // Media Week;6/9/2009 Supplement, p3
Forewords to "Media Week" are presented.
- EDITORIAL. // Screen;May/Jun82, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Mick Eaton on an exhibition by Humphrey Jennings and another by Steve Neale on contemporary media events and the conditions of their reception.
- Foreword. Kohler, David // Journal of International Entertainment & Media Law;Winter2009, Vol. 2 Issue 2, Preceding p1
A foreword to the "Journal of International Media & Entertainment Law," is presented.