Autopsy Rates among Patients Reported with AIDS
- Seriousness of AIDS and Screening. Archer, Victor E. // American Journal of Public Health;Dec1987, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p1553
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "AIDS Screening: Confidentiality and the Duty to Warn," by L. Gostin and W. J. Curran in the 1987 issue.
- Will pass on Dreamgirls. Bryan, Louis // Bay Area Reporter;12/28/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 52, p7
A letter to the editor is presented focusing on the Eddie Murphy's attacks on AIDS victims.
- Successful Discontinuation of High-Dose Fluconazole for Histoplasma capsulatum Meningitis in an AIDS Patient after Sustained Immune Reconstitution. Jenny-Avital, Elizabeth // Clinical Infectious Diseases;10/15/2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p1261
Presents a letter to the editor focusing on successful discontinuation of high-dose fluconazole for histoplasma capsulatum meningitis in an AIDS Patient.
- Potential of Helical Tomotherapy for Sparing Critical Organs in a Patient with AIDS Who Was Treated for Hodgkin Lymphoma. Chargari, Cyrus; Zefkili, Sofia; Kirova, Youlia M. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;3/1/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p687
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article regarding acute gastrointestinal toxicity in patients with AIDS who underwent external beam radiotherapy that was published in the previous issue.
- Spectrum of Pancreatic Disorders in Patients with the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Kapembwa, M. S.; Fleming, S. C.; Griffin, G. E.; Sewankambo, N.; Serwadda, D.; Goodgame, R. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1990, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p475
Presents a letter to the editor about the spectrum of pancreatic disorders in patients with the acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Spectrum of Pancreatic Disorders in Patients with the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Brandt, Lawrence J.; Schwartz, Mitchell // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1990, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p475
Presents a response by Lawrence J. Brandt to a letter to the editor about his article on the spectrum of pancreatic disorders in patients with the acquired immune deficiency, in the 1989 issue.
- Nutrition, Survival, and AIDS. Freed, Jeffrey S.; Reiner, Mark A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1990, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p476
Presents a letter to the editor about nutrition and the quality of life and survival of AIDS patients.
- Cryptococcal Meningitis and Fluconazole. Dupont, Bertrand; Drouhet, Edouard // Annals of Internal Medicine;May87, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p778
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of cryptococcal meningitis in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) treated with oral fluconazole.
- Efficacy of Cidofovir in the Treatment of Recalcitrant Molluscum Contagiosum in an AIDS Patient. Ibarra, Valvanera; Blanco, J.R.; Oteo, J.A.; Rosel, L. // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p315
Presents a letter to the editor on the use of cidofovir in the treatment of molluscum contagiosum in an AIDS patient.