Autopsy Rates among Patients Reported with AIDS
- Cardiovascular Risk and Body-Fat Abnormalities in HIV-Infected Adults. Behrens, Georg M.N. // New England Journal of Medicine;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 16, p1721
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on metabolic and cardiovascular risk factors affecting patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus in the January 6, 2005 issue.
- Cardiovascular Risk and Body-Fat Abnormalities in HIV-Infected Adults. Grinspoon, Steven; Carr, Andrew // New England Journal of Medicine;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 16, p1721
A response by Georg M.N. Behrens to a letter to the editor about his article on metabolic and cardiovascular risk factors affecting patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus in the January 6, 2005 issue is presented.
- Clarification on PWAs. Martin, John B. // American Libraries;Dec89, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p1062
Presents a letter to the editor about correcting the labeling of PWAs (Persons with AIDS) as not encapsulating people suffering from the entire spectrum of HIV-related infections, in relation to an article in the September, 1989 issue (pages 730-733) of American Libraries.
- Uncertainty on the number of HIV/AIDS patients: our experience in Iran. Gheiratmand, R.; Navipour, R.; Mohebbi, M. R.; Mallik, A. K. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Jun2005, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p279
Presents a letter to the editor on the number of HIV/AIDS patients in Iran.
- Open Secret. Friedman, Mike // Progressive;Jan88, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p5
Comments on the article 'The Secret that Could Not Be Kept,' by Wendy Schwartz depicting the views of nongay, nonlesbian press on the death of a person with AIDS and feelings of sadness and hopelessness in relation to homophobia.
- Scabies. Clotet, Bonaventura; Sirera, Guillem; Ferrandiz, Carles // New England Journal of Medicine;3/2/95, Vol. 332 Issue 9, p611
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Norwegian Scabies in a Patient with AIDS," by D.H. Spach and T.R. Fritsche.
- Letters to the Editor. Kehoe, Christine; Fuldner, John // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/1/2010, Issue 1175, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previously published articles concerning issues and topics including government spending cuts in California, HIV/AIDS funding, and the efforts of Live and Let Live Alano Club (LLLAC) in offering services for the LGBT community.
- Age at Cancer Diagnosis Among Persons With AIDS. Sakarovitch, Charlotte; Fontas, Eric; Kitahata, Mari M.; Achenbach, Chad J.; Saag, Michael S.; Shiels, Meredith S.; Pfeiffer, Ruth M.; Engels, Eric A. // Annals of Internal Medicine;5/3/2011, Vol. 154 Issue 9, p642
Several letters to the editor and a response are presented concerning an article which depicted that age at cancer diagnosis is often similar in the AIDS population and the general population after adjustment for age differences.
- LETTERS. Shearer, Steven; Craney, Cherise; Waring, Ross; Taylor, Jeff; Gaudet, Ted; Dayle, Janice // Xtra West (Vancouver);9/10/2009, Issue 419, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "My journey through sexual racism" in the August 27, 2009, "Pick of the Week" in the August 27, 2009 issue and "Please Mr. Obama lift this ban now: Rooney" in the August 27, 2009 issue.