Hair Analysis for Detection of Psychotropic Drug Use
- Fighting Methamphetamine Use. Ticknor, Audrey // Access;Jan2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p52
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the anti-methamphetamine abuse program conducted in Tennessee in the November 2006 issue.
- This Way In. Zaverdas, George; Grmovsek, S. Joseph; Knott, Anna; Cleve, Mark; Gilbert, Margaret; Chamberlain, Barbara; Krug, Gabriel; Carter, Peter; Alonzi, Roland; Smith, Gerri; Denten, Gary // Esquire;Oct2005, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p46
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "Esquire." Cover page showing music legend Bruce Springsteen; 'What It Feels Like," which published photographs of methamphetamine addicts; Comment about the alleged antifemale tone of this magazine.
- Letters. Harrell, James A.; Sabol, Mike; Rathbone, DeForest; Stevens, Joel; Gundel, Rachelle C.; Tanaciev, Joni; Wolfe, Tye; Sharpe, Robert; White, Kenneth Michael; Bibby, Christopher; Norris, Keith; Rosenthal, Mitchell S.; Grant, Athene; Turek, Amy L.; Tauer, Ken; Backer, John; Hall, Robert B.; Bird, Keith W.; Mackall, Jim; Yindra, Mina // Newsweek;8/22/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p18
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles in the August 8, 2005 issue. "America's Most Dangerous Drug"; Roe's Army Reloads"; "Scrap Metal, Not Soldiers," by Anna Quindlen; "When Bears Attack."
- Drugs found in salvage vehicle. // Athens News;5/20/2013, p14
The article reports an illegal auction of the drug methamphetamine in a salvaged vehicle Nelsonville, Ohio.
- County report card shows meth use down. Braatz, Rick // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/19/2009, Issue 1108, p11
The article reports on the release of the 2008 Methamphetamine Report Card by the County of San Diego Methamphetamine Strike Force (MSM), which revealed a downturn in the use of methamphetamine in San Diego County, California.
- THE MAIL. Chiasson, Mary Ann; Hirshfield, Sabina; Coppin, Graham; Luepke, Henry F.; Stark, Barbara // New Yorker;8/1/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 22, p7
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Higher Risk," which discussed the effects of crystal-methamphetamine addiction among gays; "McCain's Party," which highlighted the plan of John McCain for the 2008 U.S. presidential election; ...
- Upcoming Meeting. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;4/15/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p691
The article offers information on the 2006 National Summit on the Methamphetamine Epidemic to be held on May 15-17, 2006 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Editors' Introduction. Rutkowski, Beth; Freese, Thomas; Rawson, Richard // Journal of Psychoactive Drugs;Nov2007 Supplement 4, p309
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by J. B. Cohen on "Women with Methamphetamine Dependence: Research on Etiology and Treatment" and "Psychosocial and Behavioral Correlates of Depressed Mood Among Female Methamphetamine Users," by S. J. Semple.
- Precipitating factors in spontaneous recurrence of methamphetamine psychosis. Yui, K.; Ishiguro, Takeo; Goto, Kimihiko; Ikemoto, Shigenori // Psychopharmacology;1997, Vol. 134 Issue 3, p303
Abstract This paper examines noradrenergic hyperactivity in response to stress in the development of spontaneous recurrences of methamphetamine (MAP) psychosis, a phenomenon known as flashbacks, in studies of psychedelic drug use. We studied predictors of flashbacks in 36 subjects with...