- Reply to Ted Greiner: Nutritional requirements of moderately malnourished children. Golden, Michael H. // Food & Nutrition Bulletin;Jun2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p274
A response by Michael H. Golden to a letter to the editor about his article "Proposed Recommended Nutrient Densities for Moderately Malnourished Children,"is presented.
- Eating well. Corby, Lynda // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/17/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p176
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mixed reviews for Canada's new food guide," by M. Andresen in March 13, 2007 issue.
- Eating well. Corby, Lynda // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;7/17/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p176
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Eating Well With Canada's Food Guide" in a 2007 issue is presented.
- TRAINING DAY. Knobelsdorf, Debbie // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jan2006, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article in the November 2005 issue which focuses on a chef demanding a compulsory chef certification for restaurant staff.
- Let's abolish minimum wage. St. Angelo, Kurt // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/14/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the minimum wage of food servers by Bruce Hetrick in the August 7, 2006 issue.
- LETTERS. Berman, Rick // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Reader: ROC-NY Colors support restaurant workers," published in the July 31, 2006 issue.
- Whole-y WARS. Zegler, Jennifer // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2006, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p21
The article reports on the impact of the 2005 Dietary Guidelines designed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on causing bakeries and snack producers to load product lines with reformulation packed with whole grains and touting their content on packages.
- Multinational food firms struggle to meet health claims across the globe. // Food Manufacture;Dec2010, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the difficulties of multinational food companies in meeting the health claim requirements in different parts of the world.
- FREEKEH AT LAST. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p16
The article reviews the Freekeh Foods Organic Freekeh cracked and roasted green wheat package.