Who is that bear?
- Position on list closure is crystal clear. Chisholm, John // Pulse;5/24/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p18
Presents a letter to the editor on the article about the ability of practices to refuse applications from new patients.
- Another group practice model. Sprowl, Christopher // Modern Healthcare;11/22/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p22
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "More Docs Say: Super-size It," published in the October 2004 issue of the periodical "Modern Healthcare."
- Money, time and litigation. Wheeler, Connie // Modern Healthcare;3/21/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p23
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Holy Tort! A Reasoned JCAHO Study," by Neil McLaughlin, which presented a study of medical practice issues, published in the February 28, 2005 issue of "Modern Healthcare" magazine.
- Letter. Francis, Jack D. // Urology Times;7/1/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p6
A letter to the editor is presented which expresses the author's opinion regarding inaccurate billing codes that could impeded the practice of medicine.
- Prepare for a health bill PR job. Irvine, Louise // Pulse;6/15/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 22, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "These incredible cart-before-horse reforms."
- Where is staff funding for choose and Book. Seely, Martin // Pulse;11/26/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 46, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the Choose and Book IT system by Richard Granger in the November 13, 2005 issue.
- Dunkirk-spirit singlehanders need to be rescued. Adcock, Richard // Pulse;1/26/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p22
A letter to the editor about the medical practice in Great Britain is presented.
- GP consortia can make it. Bentley, Nick // Pulse;1/26/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How to Make a Successful PBC Bid" in the January 21, 2006 issue.
- Further thoughts on medical leadership. Tan, Robert S. // Physician Executive;May/Jun1997, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Best Leaders," by Kevin O'Connor in the Volume 23 issue.
- Boutique medicine vs traditional care. Neill, Richard // Medical Economics;11/7/2003, Vol. 80 Issue 21, p10
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "How to set up a concierge practice" published in the August 22, 2003 issue of "Medical Economics."