What about hunter-gatherers?
- Pig-vote squeaker. Hess, Stephen // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun86, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p69
Presents a letter to the editor informing that the Governmental Studies Program of The Brookings Institution voted five to four that a drawing that accompanied the article "The Sex Test" in the March/April 1986 issue of the "Columbia Journalism Review" was done by a man.
- Letter to the Editor. Wittig, Michele A.; Skolnick, Paul // Sex Roles;Sep88, Vol. 19 Issue 5-6, p413
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "On Explaining Gender Differences: The Case of Nonverbal Communication," by Judith Hall in the previous issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Wittig, Michele Andrisin // Sex Roles;Apr78, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p331
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sex Differences in Intellectual Functioning: How Much of a Difference Do Genes Make?" is presented.
- Resurrected body. Imbelli, Robert P. // Commonweal;10/8/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 17, p4
Presents a letter to the editor on sexual differentiation.
- Study on Veterans and End of Life May Reveal Gender Differences. // Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing;Dec2009, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p619
A letter to the editor and a reply are presented in response to the article "Nebraska Veterans' Preferences for End-of-Life Care," by S.L. Freeman and A.M. Berger in a previous 2009 issue.
- We need more 'menswork'. Duffell, Nick // Therapy Today;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p39
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Widening Gender Gap" in the June 2009 edition.
- Salary Differences by Gender. Nomura, Kyoko; Jagsi, Reshma; Griffith, Kent // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/26/2012, Vol. 308 Issue 12, p1207
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Gender differences in the salaries of physician researchers," by R. Jagsi, K.A. Griffith, A. Stewart and colleagues and response by the authors are presented.
- Letters to the Editor. // Horn Book Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "On the Rights of Reading and Girls and Boys" by Hilary Rappaport in the May/June 2012 issue of the journal.
- LETTERS. CUASAY, JAY; MCCARTHY, SEAN; PELLEGRINO, JOHN; ROACH, MOLLY; CIOFFOLETTI, BETH // America;2/25/2013, Vol. 208 Issue 6, p29
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "The Noble Enterprise," by Cardinal Donald W. Wuerl and "State of the Unions," by John J. Dilulio Jr., both in the February 4, 2013 issue, and "Killer Women?," by Raymond A. Schroth in the January...