From Our Readers
- From Our Readers. Walls, Judy; Jenkins, Rosalind; Ranney, Arlene; Sperry, Nancy; Evans, Lorrie // Home Cooking;Jun2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented including a reader's declaration that she won the 2006 Culinary Champion at the Delaware State Fair, the recipe for Honey Mustard Chicken and tips on cooking bread.
- DEAR MOTHER. Runnerstrom, Rheta; Gulick, Eloise; Tomlinson, Hugh; Richman, Bill; Nelson, Clarice; Stack, Jim; Haley, Chris; Wade, Cheryl; Cummings, Shawna; Mathews, Linda; Scott, Randy; Beser, Meera; Forrer, Victoria; Varnon, J. W.; Laurdan, Steven; Redmond-Ott, Randy; Redmond-Ott, Teresa; McDowell, Jim; Grundy, David B.; Kennedy, Joan // Mother Earth News;Feb/Mar2008, Issue 226, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Easy, No Knead Crusty Bread" and "Solar Is the Solution," in the December 2007/January 2008 issue, and "Make Your Own Hard Cider," in the October/November 2007 issue.
- Cantaloupe Bread With Praline Glaze. Wadsworth, Sue // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p30
Presents the recipe for Cantaloupe Bread With Praline Glaze.
- Quick Peach Bread. Ranney, Arlene // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p30
Presents the recipe for Quick Peach Bread.
- Grandmother's Yeast Bread. // Guideposts;Mar2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p73
A recipe for yeast bread, is presented.
- bake Your Own Pocket Bread. Weiskopf, Catherine // Highlights;Jan2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p7
A recipe for Pocket Bread is presented.
- Fresh white bread. // Catholic Digest;Jul2011, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p74
A recipe for white bread is presented.
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN FRENCH TOAST. Prost, Deborah; Prost, Stewart // Braille Monitor;Oct2009, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p785
A recipe for Pineapple Upside-Down French Toast is presented.
- Prairie Pantry. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);12/23/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
A recipe for rum and eggnog kugelhopf is presented.