From Our Readers
- letters. // Australian Table;Dec2003, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p28
Presents letters to the editor about recipes and nutrition.
- SHARING THE JOYS OF RHUBARB. Setby, Katrina // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Aug2010, Issue 334, p17
A letter to the editor is presented which features a reader who is thankful to have learned the recipe for Rhubarb Rustic Tart after it was published in the April 2010 issue.
- LETTER OF THE MONTH. Chensee, Rebecca // BBC Australian Good Food;Nov2012, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to recipes in the September 2012 issue.
- Delicious solutions. // Sunset;Feb2004, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p12
Presents letters to the editor about recipes published in the November 2003 issue of "Sunset."
- PRACTICAL ADVICE, PLEASE. Singer, Karen // Working Mother;Feb/Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What a Feast, Let's Eat!" in the November 2005 issue.
- Crunchy side of summer. Kirking, Susan // Sunset;Sep2004, Vol. 213 Issue 3, p18
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the recipe for Crunchy Napa Cabbage Slaw published in the September 2004 issue.
- MY MOTHER AND I. Noonan, Dawn // Better Homes & Gardens;Jul2008, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p9
A letter to the editor is presented expressing the appreciation of showing several recipes in the 2008 issue.
- ORGANIZING A RECIPE COLLECTION. Giles, Laura // Better Homes & Gardens;Aug2004, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p254
Presents a letter to the editor about organizing recipe collection.
- TAKE COPIES OF RECIPES TO THE POTLUCK. // Better Homes & Gardens;Aug2004, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p254
Presents a letter to the editor on making copies of recipes.