From Our Readers
- LETTER OF THE MONTH. Morrison, Angela; Peckett, Dannielle; Mart, Louise; Ulbrich, Jill; Galvin, Glennys // Australian Table;Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including the tapas recipes and the "Dumplings Around the World" recipes in the June 2008 issue, as well as a cake recipe in the April 2008 issue.
- From Our Readers. Clemons, Carol; Stinnet, Carol; Baranch, Barbara; Weimann, Shirley; Rook, Rita // Home Cooking;Mar2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented about various topics including the changes made to the format of Home Cooking and several recipes and in response to the article "Breads That Rise to the Occasion" in the November/ December 2005 issue.
- From Our Readers. Froehlich, Eleanor; Smith, Gay; Faith, Carol; Kroening, Muriel // Home Cooking;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a letter regarding the format of the magazine and a recipe for Creamsicle Cake.
- LETTERS. Masters, Bruce; Dillmann, Veronica; Hagerty, James C.; Gillilan, B. S.; Roddenbery, Marie D.; Davison, Dorothea; Reagan, Ronald; Lewis, Virginia M.; Rardin, Stephen F.; Phillips, Guy; Keplinger, W. A.; Bogda, Marie; Veale, William H.; McKnight, Althea; Magnuson, Warren G.; M. B. Fisher; Woodruff, Louise; Crownfield, William K.; Grubbs, W. H.; Sherwood, Kathryn // Saturday Evening Post;10/14/1961, Vol. 234 Issue 41, p4
Presents several letters to the editor. Discussion on changed format of the journal; Request for cancellation of subscription; Information about the advertisements published in the journal.
- IN THE MAIL. Maynard, Jeff; Waterman, Stan; Saxon, Ross; Brooks, Ernie; Blakeslee, Chuck; Blakeslee, Jeri; Cardone, Bonnie; Jacobs, Leslie G.; Raber, Janice; Williams, Des; Jackson, Peter; DeGoot, Jan; DeGoot, Rita; Fryborg, Richard; Mussman, Steve; Gilliam, Bret; Swann, Christopher; Howitt, Ivor; Mehan, Steve // Journal of Diving History;Summer2008, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented, mostly complimenting the new look and format of "The New Journal of Diving History."
- Letters to the Editor. Hirsch, Penny; Gilsdorf, Jenny; Rogers, Priscilla; Gieselman, Robert D.; Beard, John; Pettit, John; Shelby, Annette // Business Communication Quarterly;Sep95, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented concerning the new style format for the journal.
- Your Turnâ€¦. Strother, Dane; Gannon, Jeff // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Sep2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented including an appreciation of the relevance of the politics-related magazine and an expression of support for the new format of the magazine.
- Dear Yankee. Mondazzi, Kathy; Schick, Carol; Jan Van; Williams, Jeanann; Carrico, Janey; Seaborne, Laura; Chane III, Daniel T.; Buchanan, Andrea // Yankee;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the new format of the first issue of "Yankee," in 2007 including one from Kathy Mondazzi of Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, another from Laura Seaborne of Worcester, Massachusetts and one from Andrea Buchanan of Stratford, Connecticut.
- LETTERS. Wilson, Douglas; Covey, Jacob; O'Donnell, Christopher; O'Connell, Mike; Norr, Brad D. // Print;May/Jun2005, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p18
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Reaction on the redesign done on "Print" magazine; "Ads Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus," which focused on advertisements; "Going Public," which discussed the spread of social design.