Unnecessary distraction for specialist physicians
- Physicists and the GRE. Fornes, R.E.; Memory, J.D.; Steward, D.W.; Arnold, J.F. // Physics Today;Apr84, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p15
Presents a letter to the editor about graduate record exam scores.
- Blind Faith in a College Degree. Johnson, Beverley B. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jan72, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p345
Presents a letter to the editor about the trouble of college graduate students in the job market.
- The Mystery of Youth--Solved at Last? Rosenfeld, Paul // Personnel & Guidance Journal;May1958, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p641
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about younger graduate women in the January 1958 issue.
- How N.C. Seniors View Tougher Requirements. Youmans, Stephone P. // Education Week;4/7/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p37
Presents a letter to the editor about a survey of graduating seniors from North and South Carolina, asking them for their opinions on the increased requirements people are completing for graduation.
- By Another Name. Dendy, Arthur J. // American Heritage;Feb1988, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p7
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article '101 More Things Every College Graduate Should Know about American History,' in the December 1987 issue.
- Difficulties facing new graduates. Lord, Phillipa // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;5/5/2007, Vol. 160 Issue 18, p635
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the difficulties faced by new graduates in the April 21, 2007 issue.
- Big Differences Remain For Accreditation Groups. Kinman, David W. // Education Week;6/8/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p38
Presents a letter to the editor on the use of performance standards to improve graduates.
- 'Era of High Standards' Is Not Incidental to Graduation Rates. Kohn, Alfie // Education Week;8/13/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Raising Graduation Rates in an Era of High Standards" in the July 30, 2008 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Shaw, Jeanne // Contemporary Sexuality;May2006, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p5
A letter to the editor is presented concerning PhD Candidates.
- FIRST GROUP GRADUATES FROM PARISH NURSING PROGRAM IN N.B. Payne-Chenard, Margaret // Canadian Nurse;Feb2008, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p4
A letter to the editor is presented about the first group graduates from the New Brunswick parish nursing program called Nursing the Needs of the Body, Mind and Spirit.