- Letters to the Editor. Hibler, Joan; Lorenz, Richard // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/10/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented including one thanking the Lake Whitney Volunteer Fire Department in Texas and another which expresses an appreciation for those who helped for the success of the Handshakes and Hammers Hoedown dance program on November 8, 2008.
- Volunteer firefighter. Fishbeck, Linda Ellis // Smithsonian;Jan91, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p18
Presents a letter to the editor about becoming a firefighter.
- 4X4 DIGITAL. // 4X4 Australia;Mar2013, Issue 350, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the coverage of the journal of the efforts of firefighters in Australia.
- Letters. Felton, Jr., Nicholas G. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/17/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p24
Presents a letter to the editor about fire fighters.
- In support of industrial fire brigades. Bogss, Scott // Fire Engineering;Feb2006, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p46
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Industrial Firefighters Are Fighters, Too!," by Robert E. Zapatka, published in November 2005 issue is presented.
- Letters to the Editors. Berg, Laurie; Brocious, John P.; Winkler, Lee; Winkler, Ellis // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/9/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p6A
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the developments and debate on the proposed new jail in Burnet County, Texas, the heroic acts of firefighters from the Burnet Fire Department for saving animals from fires and a thanksgiving for the...
- Firefighters saved our home while battling grass fire. Thompson, Nancy Frazier; Bumet, Brian Thompson // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/23/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 25, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the firefighters who saved their house when a grass fire set out at the Transformer Box.
- Firefighters and Heart Disease. Friel, James K.; Stones, Michael // American Journal of Public Health;Aug1992, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p1175
A letter to the editor is presented that reports the results of a study on the nutritional factors affecting risk for heart disease in firefighters.
- On the Job. Koehler, Mildred; Richardson, Joe // Saturday Evening Post;4/29/1950, Vol. 222 Issue 44, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "They Eat Smoke for Love," by Jerome Ellison in the March 11, 1950 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Fire Chief;Feb2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p8
Presents letters to the editor concerning fire fighters in the U.S. Seatbelt safety; Fire fighter ethics; Injury and death of fire fighters.