Canadian Healing Oil
- Use of Home Remedies by Women for the Treatment of Minor Injuries. Kadam, Y. R.; Durgawale, P. M.; Kakade, S. V. // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Apr2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p155
A letter to the editor is presented about a study on the knowledge and mistaken beliefs of women concerning common home remedies used for minor injuries in India.
- The Alternative Approach. L. P. // Latitudes Online;9/30/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an editorial about conventional medicine published in a previous issue.
- Stringing us along. Jackson, Dick // New Scientist;1/21/2006, Vol. 189 Issue 2535, p21
A letter to the editor is presented on the concept of "new-age medicine."
- Documentation of inherited traditional knowledge of 110 ethnic communities of Arunachal Pradesh. Srivastava, R. C.; Choudhary, R. K. // Current Science (00113891);5/10/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p1198
A letter to the editor about the lack of documentation of traditional knowledge about the different uses of plants among 110 ethnic communities in Arunachal Pradesh, India is presented.
- Author's reply. Patwardhan, Kishor // International Journal of Ayurveda Research;Mar2010, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p133
A response by Kishor Patwardhan to a letter to the editor regarding his study of "Global challenges of graduate level Ayurvedic education: A survey" in the 2010 issue is presented.
- Reserpine and Indian traditional medicine. Rao, E. Venkata // Current Science (00113891);2/25/2010, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p465
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the historical account of reserpine and its role in neuropharmacology by S. Jain and P. Murthy in the previous issue.
- Risking Alternative and Complementary Medicine in the Name of Standardization. Kumar, K. Jayaram; Bhatnagar, Satyendra Prasad // Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine;Jun2006, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p419
A letter to the editor about the development of standardization techniques for traditional medicines is presented.
- Patient group directions. Baird, Anne // Primary Health Care;Feb2009, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about homely remedies.
- Traditional and Integrative Medical Practices in Public Health Services in the Downtown-West Region of the City of SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil, and Their Relation to Health Promotion. Busato, Sheila; Tanaka, Emília C. Mansoldo; Da Silva Santos, Álvaro; Higuchi, Thais Eiko; Leite, José Roberto; Kozasa, Elisa Harumi // Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine;Nov2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1071
A letter to the editor is presented on the implementation of the program Traditional and Integrative Medical Practices in Health (TIMPIH) in the Downtown-West Region of the City of SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil.