A painful elbow?
- Ulnar nerve compression possibly due to aberrant veins: sonography is elucidatory for idiopathic cubital tunnel syndrome. Kılıç, Erkan; Özçakar, Levent // Rheumatology International;Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p139
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of a 38-year-old man who experienced right elbow pain and had undergone sonography, which revealed a cubital tunnel syndrome (CuTS).
- Run with the Wrapz pack. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health;Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p30
Presents the Wrapz hot or cold elbow wrap for treating elbow pain. Waterproof features; Price; Contact information.
- Tennis elbow, anyone? // Men's Health;Jun97, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p48
Presents a test for an achy elbow recommended by Barry Kraushaar, an orthopedic sports medicine surgeon in Emerson, New Jersey. Procedures on conducting the test; Treatment for the case; Another test to see if there is severe tendon injury.
- Health Waves. Seaton, Jessica; Nessel, Ed // Swim Magazine;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p13
Addresses a question about elbow pain from swimming.
- Medial Elbow Pain in the Throwing Athlete. // Orthopedics;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
Presents a quiz concerning medial elbow pain in the throwing athlete.
- Prevent elbow pain. Young, Stephanie // Glamour;Sep98, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p86
Discusses how to prevent elbow pain. Action that results to elbow pain; Symptoms of elbow pain; Treatment for mild discomfort.
- Evaluation of Overuse Elbow Injuries. Chumbley, Eric M.; O'Connor, Francis G.; Nirschl, Robert P. // American Family Physician;2/1/2000, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p691
Discusses pain and injuries in the elbow. Anatomy of the elbow; Diagnosis of elbow pain; Symptoms of elbow pain; Activities associated with overuse elbow injuries; Evaluation of elbow pain.
- What's Your Diagnosis? // AAOS Now;Feb2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p10
A quiz concerning the diagnosis of a 15-year-old female with a medical history of multiple epiphysial dysplasia and who suffered from pain 30-100 degrees of elbow flexion.
- Treating low back pain: Alexander technique and exercise, antibiotics (!) and Paul Hodges on dynamic stability. Khan, Karim M. // British Journal of Sports Medicine;Dec2008, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p939
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including on by Frank Booth on the connection between physical activity as a fundamental environmental factor and the body's necessary gene expression, one on the effectiveness of the Alexander Technique in back pain, and one on...