Reflections from young physicians
- Words of tribute to Walter W. Tunnessen, MD. Dave, Amar // Contemporary Pediatrics;Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p19
Presents a letter to the editor about Doctor Walter W. Tunnessen.
- Too much to touch on, so little time. Levine, Alan // Contemporary Pediatrics;May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p154
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "How Much Time and Evidence for Promoting Health?" in the February 2002 issue.
- Improving physician performance and patient safety. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jun2006, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p25
Presents a response to a letter to the editor concerning the article "Improving Physician Performance to Boost Patient Safety," in the April 2006 issue of "Contemporary OB/GYN" periodical.
- Copying letters to patients: a survey of patients and GPO views. Jordan, Alice; Prentice, Wendy; Regnard, Claud // Palliative Medicine;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p355
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses a survey which aims to ascertain the response of patients and their general practitioners (GPs) to receiving copies of consultation letters.
- Peer Mentoring of Women Physicians. Mayer, Anita P.; Blair, Janis E.; Files, Julia A. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1007
A letter to the editor is presented discussing issues on the satisfaction and work-life balance surveys for all women physicians.
- Grant GPs anonymity in GMC proceedings. Gooderham, Peter // Pulse;11/3/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 44, p29
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the October 27, 2003 issue of the "Pulse" magazine about Medical Protection Society's position on doctors facing proceedings before the General Medical Council in Great Britain.
- Heartsinks are about relationships not villains. Chew-Graham, Carolyn // Pulse;5/31/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 22, p23
Presents a letter to the editor of the periodical concerning doctor-patient relationships.
- Futility, in Short. Hofmann, Paul B. // Hastings Center Report;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Physicians Should Not Always Pursue a Good 'Clinical' Outcome," in the May-June 2007 issue.
- Futility, in Short. // Hastings Center Report;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p8
A response to a letter to the editor about the article "Physicians Should Not Always Pursue a Good 'Clinical' Outcome" in the May-June 2007 is presented.
- Physician involvement with patients and families. Wolkenstein, Alan S. // Journal of Family Practice;Apr1995, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p406
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Levels of Physician Involvement with Patients and their Families: A Model for Teaching and Research," by M. K. Marvel and colleagues in the December 1994 issue of the "Journal of Family Practice."