- Letter to the Editor. Boelter, Ken // Minnesota Fire Chief;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p12
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Financially Frustrated" in the October 2005 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Sharp, Neal; Wiggins, Ken; Halwchs, Brian M.; Brannigan, Francis L. // Fire Engineering;Jan2005, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p42
Presents letters to the editor on issues of concern to U.S. fire departments.
- Clarity needed on Unigov column. Lorenz, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/30/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p14A
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the consolidation of the fire departments published in the August-September 2004 issue.
- POINT & COUNTERPOINT. Harting, Brian; Twining, Howard L.; Ungar, Todd; Khol, Ron; Rodgers, Bill; Coats, Rick; Story, T.; Lancaster, Bob // Machine Design;8/18/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p14
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "How Safety Forces Hose the Public," in the June 16, 2005 issue of "Machine Design.
- Thank you to area firefighters. // Malakoff News (TX);5/11/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p2A
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the effort of several fire departments in Texas including the Caney City Fire Department, Malakoff Fire Department, and Log Cabin Fire Department that responded to fire call in Point La Vista.
- Letters to the Editor. Johnson, Jean; Johnson, Ruth // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/15/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p2
A letter to the editor is presented to express gratitude for the quick response of the Peoria and Whitney, Texas, fire departments that saved the author's home.
- Letters to the Editor. Mayfield, Bill; Mayfield, Opal; Mayfield, Nathan // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/28/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in acknowledgement to the Whitney and West Shore fire departments in Texas.
- LETTERS. DeBell, Jeff; Jeffers, Tracy // Fire Chief;Apr2006, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p8
Two letters are presented commenting on Phil Stittleburg's Legal Matters column on the case of fire chief Ed Pagani who was charged in the death of firefighter Todd Arnone and on Ronny Coleman's article on the state of fire service between rich and poor communities.
- Dismissed Fireman Speaks Out. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);8/16/2012, Vol. 115 Issue 33, p2A
The article presents a letter to the editor which discusses over the Grand Saline Volunteer Fire Department, Texas and his dismissal from the job.